|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the love triangle, what is causing Stephen's misery?
(a) Stephen's horse, Collins, dies.
(b) Stephen's mother, Lady Anna, has moved out of Morton.
(c) Angela's pet dog, Tony, dies.
(d) Stephen is convinced she is losing Angela.
2. After a concerned Stephen arrives at Angela's home, whom does Stephen witness kissing Angela goodnight?
(a) Miss Puddleton.
(b) Colonel Antrim.
(c) Williams, the old groom.
(d) Roger Antrim.
3. During the Gordon family's Christmas rituals, what two characters' relational tension hang over the festivities?
(a) Sir Phillip and Lady Anna.
(b) Stephen and Lady Anna.
(c) Lady Anna and Colonel Antrim.
(d) Stephen and Sir Phillip.
4. After her heartbreaking discovery in Angela's garden, what does Stephen do as a consequence?
(a) She passes out in the bushes while spying on Angela.
(b) She bursts through the bushes, screaming at Angela.
(c) She walks back to Morton, leaving her car near Angela's home.
(d) She drives all night through the countryside.
5. How does Sir Phillip's accident occur?
(a) A tree limb falls on him.
(b) He falls off his horse while hunting.
(c) A flower pot falls on him.
(d) He crashes his motor car.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing rumors of Angela's love life, what action does Stephen take in a desperate attempt to impress Angela?
2. What would accurately describe Stephen's response toward Mary's confessions of love and attraction?
3. Who is most encouraged by the developing relationship between Stephen and Martin?
4. How many children does Colonel Antrim have?
5. What did Sir Phillip have an opportunity to express, yet failed to deliver when approached by Stephen?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)