|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the love triangle, what is causing Stephen's misery?
(a) Stephen's mother, Lady Anna, has moved out of Morton.
(b) Stephen is convinced she is losing Angela.
(c) Angela's pet dog, Tony, dies.
(d) Stephen's horse, Collins, dies.
2. What division of the French Army Ambulance Corps does Stephen join for her military service?
(a) Beta Unit.
(b) Bravado Unit.
(c) Blitzkrieg Unit.
(d) Breakspeare Unit.
3. After a concerned Stephen arrives at Angela's home, whom does Stephen witness kissing Angela goodnight?
(a) Miss Puddleton.
(b) Roger Antrim.
(c) Williams, the old groom.
(d) Colonel Antrim.
4. How does Stephen react when Angela has to cancel their afternoon together?
(a) She waits all night for a phone call.
(b) She feels abandoned and deceived.
(c) She contacts the local doctor to check on Angela's condition.
(d) She suspects infidelity and immediately races to Angela's home.
5. What does Stephen learn about herself through her relationship with Martin?
(a) Stephen is a sheltered girl, afriad to venture out socially.
(b) That she will never love a man.
(c) True love goes through many trials before reallization.
(d) Stephen is selfish and mean-spirited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephen and Martin gradually become close friends. What is the most possible explanation for this?
2. Judging from Mary's behavior on and off the battlefield, what characteristic traits do Mary seem to exhibit?
3. Which of the following did Lady Anna shout once Stephen admits to falling in love with Angela?
4. Where does Stephen first meet Martin Hallam?
5. After Martin confesses his love for Stephen, how does he respond to Stephen's answer?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)