|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Stephen receives her military decoration, what does Mary beg her not to do?
(a) Continue her militray career.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Send her away.
(d) Leave France.
2. After being injured in battle, what French military honor is bestowed upon Stephen for her courage?
(a) Croix de Guerre.
(b) Croix de la Valeur Militaire.
(c) Médaille des évadés.
(d) Croix du combattant.
3. What division of the French Army Ambulance Corps does Stephen join for her military service?
(a) Blitzkrieg Unit.
(b) Breakspeare Unit.
(c) Beta Unit.
(d) Bravado Unit.
4. After her heartbreaking discovery in Angela's garden, what does Stephen do as a consequence?
(a) She bursts through the bushes, screaming at Angela.
(b) She drives all night through the countryside.
(c) She passes out in the bushes while spying on Angela.
(d) She walks back to Morton, leaving her car near Angela's home.
5. During the love triangle, what is causing Stephen's misery?
(a) Stephen's horse, Collins, dies.
(b) Angela's pet dog, Tony, dies.
(c) Stephen is convinced she is losing Angela.
(d) Stephen's mother, Lady Anna, has moved out of Morton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the aid of the distressed Angela and her explanation for Stephen's emotional behavior by writing a letter to the Morton residence?
2. What ultimatum does Lady Anna give her daughter once Stephen admits to falling in love with Angela?
3. After Martin confesses his love for Stephen, how does he respond to Stephen's answer?
4. After conversing with Lady Anna about her relationship with Angela, what does Stephen discover in her father's study that questions her thoughts and identity?
5. What is the last name of Stephen's assistant and fellow ambulance driver, Mary?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)