|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stephen and Martin gradually become close friends. What is the most possible explanation for this?
(a) They share similar intrests and opinions.
(b) They enjoy dancing together at parties.
(c) All of the above.
(d) They both will attend the same university.
2. What would accurately describe Stephen's response toward Mary's confessions of love and attraction?
(a) She laughs at Mary's confession, telling her she'll never understand true love.
(b) She is concerned that Mary lacks the comprehension of her decisions.
(c) She jumps at the opportunity to express her mutual love for Mary.
(d) She is disgusted and terrified by Mary's confession.
3. How many children does Colonel Antrim have?
4. After conversing with Lady Anna about her relationship with Angela, what does Stephen discover in her father's study that questions her thoughts and identity?
(a) Sir Phillip's psychology books.
(b) A secret drawer filled with old whiskey and gin bottles.
(c) A letter written by Sir Phillip to his secret male lover.
(d) Sir Phillip's music records.
5. What does Sir Phillip hope to say to his wife after his accident?
(a) That she accept Stephen's true sexuality.
(b) There was no last wishes as Sir Phillip died before he could speak.
(c) That she leave Stephen alone.
(d) That she help and support Stephen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character could be considered as the "third leg" in Stephen and Angela's love triangle?
2. In chapter twenty-six, Stephen and Angela spend a wonderful afternoon together, but why is their day suddenly cut short?
3. Where does Stephen witness Angela kissing another lover?
4. In order to protect herself from possible accusations of infidelity, how does Angela explain her relationship with Stephen?
5. How does Sir Phillip's accident occur?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)