|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Martin notice Calli holding?
(a) A book that was Petra's favorite.
(b) A dog collar.
(c) Petra's necklace.
2. What does Ben do once when he catches Jason alone?
(a) Beats him up.
(b) Tries to bribe him to be quiet.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Tries to reason with him.
3. What does Mr. Wilson give Calli?
(a) A special writing pen.
(b) A special talking doll.
(c) A journal and some colored chalk.
(d) A doll she can talk to.
4. Why does Calli think she can rest?
(a) She told them to save Ben.
(b) She is safe with her mother.
(c) She is safe from her father.
(d) She did everything she is supposed to have done.
5. Where does Louis decide to search?
(a) In Panther Glade.
(b) Along the river.
(c) In the oak hammocks.
(d) Along Bobcat Trail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben throw at Jason?
2. Why isn't Calli sleeping well?
3. Why is the caller upset?
4. How many years ahead of Louis and Antonia were Roper and Griff in school?
5. Who does Calli think about as she walks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Calli's dream.
2. What does Calli think about Mr. Wilson?
3. Who are a couple men the police are looking into?
4. Why does Louis' wife call him and what does she say?
5. Where does Fielda decide to go and who volunteers to go with her?
6. How does Antonia react when she sees Calli come out of the woods?
7. How does Ben realize Petra is alive, and what does Ben decide to do?
8. What happens when Martin sees Ben by Petra?
9. What occurs at the press conference that Martin, Fielda and Antonia go to?
10. What do Louis' thoughts reveal about his relationship with Christine?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)