|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ben distressed?
(a) The police are implying that he might have harmed Calli.
(b) Ben's father won't answer his cell phone.
(c) The police won't start looking for Calli.
(d) Ben's mother has locked herself in her room.
2. What surprises Martin?
(a) That Ben is the perpetrator.
(b) That Calli would implicate Ben.
(c) That Calli would implicate her own father.
(d) That Calli speaks.
3. Who offers to go with Fielda?
(a) Mary Ellen McIntire.
(b) A neighbor.
(d) Petra's teacher.
4. What does Petra say?
(a) She cries for her father.
(b) She asks where Calli is.
(c) She cries for her mother.
(d) Who attacked her.
5. What does Martin not wait for before heading into the woods?
(a) To go his wife.
(b) Back up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben throw at Jason?
2. What does Ben do once when he catches Jason alone?
3. Why do Louis and Fitzgerald separate?
4. What does Calli signal?
5. What worries Ben?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Louis see in the trees and why doesn't he immediately investigate?
2. How does Ben realize Petra is alive, and what does Ben decide to do?
3. Who are a couple men the police are looking into?
4. Why does Antonia feel okay about not going in the woods after Ben?
5. What does Calli think about Mr. Wilson?
6. What day does Calli think about that included Petra, Lucky and Sergeant?
7. What are Calli and Antonia doing when Ben arrives at the hospital?
8. What happens when Martin sees Ben by Petra?
9. What do Louis' thoughts reveal about his relationship with Christine?
10. What do Martin and Fielda not allow Petra to do and what explanation do they give?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)