|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Antonia and Calli go?
(a) To their home.
(b) To the morgue.
(c) To Calli's pediatrician's office.
(d) To the hospital.
2. How did Jason and his friends taunt Ben?
(a) They say his sister is retarded.
(b) They said his mother was sleeping with the sheriff.
(c) They say his sister is crazy.
(d) They say he is a mama's boy.
3. Why does Calli think she can rest?
(a) She told them to save Ben.
(b) She is safe from her father.
(c) She did everything she is supposed to have done.
(d) She is safe with her mother.
4. What does Louis call for?
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A evidence team.
(d) An ambulance.
5. What does Ben tell Antonia about why Calli isn't talking?
(a) Calli does not know how to respond to Griff's questions.
(b) Calli should be left alone.
(c) Antonia should ask Griff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Wilson give Calli?
2. Why isn't Calli sleeping well?
3. To where is Louis called back?
4. What do Louis and Martin notice about the dead dog?
5. What does Calli see as she is running through the woods for help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Louis told about Charles Wilson?
2. Describe Calli's dream.
3. What is Calli's perspective of running for help and arriving to see Louis and her mom?
4. Why does Antonia feel okay about not going in the woods after Ben?
5. What time does Ben think about when he was nine.
6. How does Ben realize Petra is alive, and what does Ben decide to do?
7. What are Calli and Antonia doing when Ben arrives at the hospital?
8. What do Martin and Fielda not allow Petra to do and what explanation do they give?
9. Why does Louis' wife call him and what does she say?
10. What do Louis' thoughts reveal about his relationship with Christine?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)