|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis thinking of doing?
(a) Quitting his job.
(b) Running for Sheriff in the next election.
(c) Divorcing his wife.
(d) Moving to a larger city.
2. Why does Antonia have to leave her house?
(a) Ben has to be taken someplace safe.
(b) It is now considered a crime scene.
(c) They want to watch for Griff to return.
(d) Too many media vans are there.
3. What does Ben throw at Jason?
(a) A stone.
(b) His math book.
(d) A pencil.
4. Who is close to retiring?
(d) Sheriff Motts.
5. Who does not approve of Louis' plans?
(a) His minister.
(b) Louis' mother.
(d) Louis' wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Louis say he may have a conflict of interests?
2. How do the men get down the bluff?
3. What does Ben explain?
4. What surprises Martin?
5. Who does Calli think about as she walks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Fielda decide to go and who volunteers to go with her?
2. What is Calli's perspective of running for help and arriving to see Louis and her mom?
3. How does Antonia react when she sees Calli come out of the woods?
4. What does Louis think of doing in the next election and what does he think will be some people's reaction?
5. Where does Martin go after seeing his daughter off on the helicopter, and what does he plan to do?
6. What occurs at the press conference that Martin, Fielda and Antonia go to?
7. What do Louis' thoughts reveal about his relationship with Christine?
8. What happens after Calli said her brother's name?
9. What does Louis see in the trees and why doesn't he immediately investigate?
10. What happens when Martin sees Ben by Petra?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)