|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antonia and Louis see running out of the woods?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A person.
(c) A deer.
(d) A dog.
2. When does Mrs. White contact Calli's mother?
(a) After one accident.
(b) After nine accidents.
(c) When Calli starts crying in front of the entire class.
(d) When Calli refuses to go back to class.
3. How does Louis see the situation about the missing girls?
(b) With a certain amount of distance.
(d) With little hope.
4. How does Mrs. White treat Calli?
5. What is happening to Fielda?
(a) She is becoming detached from Martin.
(b) She is visibly falling apart.
(c) She is getting ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lures Calli out of her hiding place?
2. What do the testers decide to teach Calli?
3. What does Calli's father say to her when she goes to the bathroom?
4. About what does Antonia feel she failed?
5. Why can't Petra sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surreal scene is described concerning Calli and a fawn?
2. What is Ben's dream about and how is he feeling?
3. What does Louis tell Fitzgerald about Griff?
4. What does Calli's father do after Roger comes by?
5. How has Calli's bathroom crisis worsened and what does she decide to do?
6. What happens when Calli's father sees her?
7. Who is banging on Antonia's door and what do they want?
8. What does Calli think about as her father is dragging her off into the woods?
9. What is Louis willing to do to solve this case and what does he think about concerning Antonia?
10. What do Fielda and Martin do in searching for Petra?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)