|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calli not like about her teachers?
(a) They are always trying to get her to talk.
(b) They think she should be able to hear them.
(c) They want her to get up in front of the class.
(d) They kept telling her to be quiet.
2. Where does Calli think about going to the bathroom when she is in her room at home?
(a) In the sink.
(b) In her bed.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the trash bin.
3. What does Antonia do despite her not appreciating the police techniques?
(b) Agrees to a lie detector test.
(c) Cooperates with interview after interview.
(d) Informs them of something she finds.
4. Why doesn't Calli want to do what she needs to do badly?
(a) There is no hot water.
(b) Her mama is crying.
(c) It is dark and she's scared.
(d) Her father will see her.
5. Who does Calli hear downstairs?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) The maid.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Petra resourceful?
2. What does Calli decide to do?
3. What did Calli's kindergarten teacher think of Calli at first?
4. What demonstrates Calli's love of the woods?
5. Why does Calli consider climbing out the window?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the school nurse treat Calli's accidents?
2. What do Fielda and Martin do in searching for Petra?
3. What does Calli's father do after Roger comes by?
4. What does Martin remember about his daughter Petra?
5. How does Calli's previous times playing in the woods help her now?
6. What is Ben's dream about and how is he feeling?
7. What does Louis tell Fitzgerald about Griff?
8. What does Antonia do in her search for the girls and how is she like Martin concerning her daughter?
9. What is Louis willing to do to solve this case and what does he think about concerning Antonia?
10. What does Calli express about her father?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)