|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Calli think her father has crossed a line?
(a) By separating her from Antonia and Ben.
(b) By dragging her barefoot.
(c) By hitting her.
(d) By not leaving her alone in the woods.
2. What does Martin do?
(a) Decides to go searching for Petra.
(b) Cries in front of the neighbors.
(c) Loses his temper.
(d) Gets drunk.
3. How long has it been since the girl has spoken?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. What lures Calli out of her hiding place?
(a) A girl's scream.
(c) A fawn.
(d) A kitten.
5. What does Martin think others may believe?
(a) He does not care about Petra being missing since he is so calm.
(b) His daughter was unhappy and ran away from home.
(c) He is glad to not have to share Fielda's attention.
(d) He may be responsible for his daughter's disappearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louis see the situation about the missing girls?
2. Who does Calli hear downstairs?
3. What do Antonia and Louis see running out of the woods?
4. With whom does Calli dance?
5. What can Ben not seem to get?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ben want to do and what does he think about as far as Calli being in the woods?
2. How does Ben see himself and what does he think about concerning the relationship among Calli, his father and himself?
3. What does Antonia reflect about concerning Calli when Calli stops talking?
4. How does the school nurse treat Calli's accidents?
5. What is Martin and Fielda's relationship like?
6. What is Ben's dream about and how is he feeling?
7. What surreal scene is described concerning Calli and a fawn?
8. What does Louis tell Fitzgerald about Griff?
9. What does Calli's father do after Roger comes by?
10. What is Louis willing to do to solve this case and what does he think about concerning Antonia?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)