|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What demonstrates Calli's love of the woods?
(a) Her desire to be a girl scout.
(b) Her box of treasures.
(c) Her ability to find her way in the dark in the woods.
(d) Her books.
2. What begins to irritate Fielda and Martin?
(a) The way Martin seemed so efficient and unaffected.
(b) All the talk.
(c) The way Antonia seems unworried.
(d) The lack of any real action in finding Petra.
3. Who is Mrs. White?
(a) The school nurse.
(b) The music teacher.
(c) Calli's teacher.
(d) The school principal.
4. How does Calli feel about school?
(a) She is frightened of being at school.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She is indifferent to it.
(d) She loves it.
5. What does Louis tell Fitzgerald about concerning Griff?
(a) His negligence as a father.
(b) His devotion as a father.
(c) His violence.
(d) His prior arrests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Louis dislike?
2. How does Antonia find herself in an unhappy marriage?
3. What does Fielda do as Martin is involved in finding Petra?
4. What do the testers find wrong with Calli?
5. How does Mrs. White treat Calli?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Louis tell Fitzgerald about Griff?
2. What is Louis willing to do to solve this case and what does he think about concerning Antonia?
3. What does Antonia reflect about concerning Calli when Calli stops talking?
4. How does Calli's previous times playing in the woods help her now?
5. What does Calli express about her father?
6. What does Ben want to do and what does he think about as far as Calli being in the woods?
7. What does Calli's father do after Roger comes by?
8. What does Calli need to do when she wakes up early one morning?
9. What does Martin reflect about concerning his childhood?
10. How are Fielda and Martin responding to what they see as a lack of action?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)