|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antonia find herself in an unhappy marriage?
(a) As a way of rebelling from her strict childhood.
(b) Because of feeling abandoned by Louis.
(c) To show her sister that she coud catch a man.
(d) As a way of proving that she was desirable.
2. Who tests Calli?
(a) The guidance counselor.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The Solution-Focus Team.
(d) The school psychologists.
3. What does Petra hear?
(a) Two cats fighting.
(b) A noise outside.
(c) A baby crying.
(d) A dog howling.
4. How does Louis see the situation about the missing girls?
(a) With a certain amount of distance.
(c) With little hope.
5. What does Griff know about Louis?
(a) He will not leave a single stone unturned.
(b) He loves control.
(c) He will believe Griff is responsible.
(d) He plays by the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonia believe she destroys?
2. What lures Calli out of her hiding place?
3. With whom does Calli dance?
4. How does Calli feel about school?
5. How does Ben feel he has let down Calli?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Calli need to do when she wakes up early one morning?
2. How has Calli's bathroom crisis worsened and what does she decide to do?
3. What does Calli express about her father?
4. What does Martin remember about his daughter Petra?
5. What does Calli's father do after Roger comes by?
6. What are Antonia's reflections about Louis and Griff?
7. Why does Petra hear a noise and what does she decide to do?
8. What does Ben want to do and what does he think about as far as Calli being in the woods?
9. What surreal scene is described concerning Calli and a fawn?
10. What does Antonia do in her search for the girls and how is she like Martin concerning her daughter?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)