|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calli see Mr. Wilson doing in her dream?
(a) Pointing at something in her journal.
(b) Hurting Ben.
(c) Handing her a puppy.
(d) Carrying Petra.
2. What does Calli signal?
(a) That Ben did not hurt Petra.
(b) That Ben is not okay.
(c) That Petra is not okay.
(d) That there is someone bad in the woods.
3. Where does the fawn lead Calli?
(a) To a huge oak tree.
(b) To a cave.
(c) To a water hole.
(d) To a cliff.
4. Why do Louis and Fitzgerald separate?
(a) They are convinced the facts of the case are different from what the other thinks.
(b) They have to continue law enforcement in other areas, too.
(c) They have been arguing too much.
(d) To work on different parts of the search.
5. Where do Antonia and Calli go?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To Calli's pediatrician's office.
(c) To the morgue.
(d) To their home.
6. What does Ben do once when he catches Jason alone?
(a) Beats him up.
(b) Tries to bribe him to be quiet.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Tries to reason with him.
7. To where is Louis called back?
(a) Willow Creek Woods.
(b) The investigation command center.
(c) Mrs. Norland's home.
(d) The school.
8. When do Martin and his wife refuse to let Petra visit Calli?
(b) When they know Griff has been to the liquor store.
(c) When Griff is home.
(d) When Antonia is not home.
9. What does Officer Tucci tell Louis?
(a) That there are several good leads from running the names.
(b) That most of the names they run are clean.
(c) That Lucky Thompson gave them some good leads.
(d) That there are two registered pedophiles in the area.
10. Who calls Louis as he is getting ready to start the search?
(c) His wife.
11. Who is brought in to the station?
(b) Charles Wilson.
12. What is Louis thinking of doing?
(a) Moving to a larger city.
(b) Running for Sheriff in the next election.
(c) Quitting his job.
(d) Divorcing his wife.
13. Who is checking out the footprints Antonia finds?
14. What does the person who is brought in claim he was doing?
(a) He had come to offer his support to Petra's parents.
(b) He was distraught about Petra and Calli.
(c) He was walking his dog.
(d) He was reading the newspaper about the missing girls.
15. What does Calli think of as she finds a meadow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin do after seeing Petra?
2. What do Louis and Martin notice about the dead dog?
3. Who does Calli think about as she walks?
4. What does Louis call for?
5. Who does not approve of Louis' plans?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)