|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ben distressed?
(a) The police won't start looking for Calli.
(b) The police are implying that he might have harmed Calli.
(c) Ben's mother has locked herself in her room.
(d) Ben's father won't answer his cell phone.
2. What does a substitute at school once refuse to do?
(a) Let Calli got to the clinic.
(b) Let Calli go to the bathroom.
(c) Administer a test.
(d) Let Petra go to the clinic.
3. What does the person who is brought in claim he was doing?
(a) He was walking his dog.
(b) He had come to offer his support to Petra's parents.
(c) He was distraught about Petra and Calli.
(d) He was reading the newspaper about the missing girls.
4. Where had the person brought in been found?
(a) Near Petra's house.
(b) Willow Creek Woods.
(c) In the library.
(d) Wandering around the empty school yard.
5. What do Louis and Martin notice about the dead dog?
(a) It is still warm.
(b) It was shot.
(c) It is cold and stiff.
(d) It was beaten.
6. What does Louis call for?
(a) An ambulance.
(c) A evidence team.
(d) A helicopter.
7. Why does Calli think she can rest?
(a) She is safe with her mother.
(b) She did everything she is supposed to have done.
(c) She is safe from her father.
(d) She told them to save Ben.
8. To where is Louis called back?
(a) Willow Creek Woods.
(b) The investigation command center.
(c) Mrs. Norland's home.
(d) The school.
9. What do the reporters mention to Fielda that almost makes her faint?
(a) That they have found a body.
(b) That they have found one girl.
(d) That Jenna McIntire's mom is in town.
10. When do Martin and his wife refuse to let Petra visit Calli?
(a) When they know Griff has been to the liquor store.
(c) When Antonia is not home.
(d) When Griff is home.
11. Why might there be a conflict of interests with one of the deputies?
(a) Fitzgerald's daughter went missing once.
(b) McIntire is close friends with Griff.
(c) Roper is good friends with Griff.
(d) Garfield's son is one of the suspects.
12. Who is checking out the footprints Antonia finds?
13. Who calls Louis as he is getting ready to start the search?
(c) His wife.
14. About whose whereabouts does Louis wonder?
(a) Lucky Thompson.
(b) The librarian at the girls' school.
(c) The custodian at the girls' school.
(d) His brother-in-law.
15. What does Ben do when she sees him in her dream?
(a) Throws water up to her.
(b) Pulls her down out of the sky.
(c) Begs her to come home.
(d) Flies up to join her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ahead of Louis and Antonia were Roper and Griff in school?
2. What would Petra plan with her dolls?
3. Why isn't Calli sleeping well?
4. What does Petra say?
5. What does Calli signal?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)