|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antonia and Louis see running out of the woods?
(a) A person.
(b) A dog.
(c) A deer.
(d) A rabbit.
2. How is Petra resourceful?
(a) Talent wise.
(d) Planning wise.
3. What did Calli's kindergarten teacher think of Calli at first?
(a) She was stubborn.
(b) She was easily distracted.
(c) She was shy.
(d) She was not very smart.
4. What does Calli need to do badly?
(a) Talk to someone.
(b) Go to the bathroom.
(c) Talk to her mama.
(d) Take a shower.
5. When does Mrs. White contact Calli's mother?
(a) After nine accidents.
(b) When Calli refuses to go back to class.
(c) After one accident.
(d) When Calli starts crying in front of the entire class.
6. What does Louis recognize he needs to do?
(a) Interrogate Griff.
(b) Call the FBI.
(c) Interrogate Martin.
(d) Call in help.
7. What does Fielda do as Martin is involved in finding Petra?
(a) Organizes a search party.
(b) Calls other family members.
(c) Creates flyers.
(d) Waits at home.
8. How do Antonia and Martin differ?
(a) In their parenting styles.
(b) In the way they were raised.
(c) In the way they handle this crisis.
(d) In their beliefs about God.
9. How does Antonia find herself in an unhappy marriage?
(a) As a way of proving that she was desirable.
(b) Because of feeling abandoned by Louis.
(c) To show her sister that she coud catch a man.
(d) As a way of rebelling from her strict childhood.
10. Who does Louis dislike?
(d) The lead detective.
11. Where does Antonia think Griff has gone?
(a) To the bar.
(b) To work.
(d) To the grocery store.
12. How does Ben feel he has let down Calli?
(a) By not keeping her safe.
(b) By waiting until after his paper route to go search for her.
(c) By not doing something about their father.
(d) By being quiet to others about the way Griff abused Calli.
13. What is happening to Fielda?
(b) She is visibly falling apart.
(c) She is getting ill.
(d) She is becoming detached from Martin.
14. Why does Calli consider climbing out the window?
(a) To see if the moon is visible.
(b) To feel the cool air on her face.
(c) To go to the bathroom outside.
(d) To run away from home.
15. When does Calli tend to avoid her father?
(a) When he's been drinking.
(b) When he's smoking some strange, smelly stuff.
(c) When he is talking on the phone.
(d) When he is watching his sports shows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Calli trying to figure out?
2. What do the testers decide to teach Calli?
3. What does Calli's father say to her when she goes to the bathroom?
4. What does Calli do as her father is taking her there?
5. When does Calli awaken?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)