|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the testers decide to teach Calli?
(a) How to protect herself emotionally.
(b) American Sign Language.
(c) How to use her left hand.
(d) How to crawl correctly.
2. How does Antonia seem with her answers when questioned by Fitzgerald?
(d) Not very bright.
3. What does Mrs. White document?
(a) The times Calli is quiet.
(b) Calli's accidents.
(c) How often Calli cries.
(d) The times Calli speaks.
4. Why do the police have to conduct detailed interviews?
(a) To establish a motive.
(b) So they don't waste time hunting in the wrong direction.
(c) To look as though they are making progress.
(d) To establish a suspect.
5. What does Calli need to do badly?
(a) Go to the bathroom.
(b) Take a shower.
(c) Talk to her mama.
(d) Talk to someone.
6. Why does Calli consider climbing out the window?
(a) To run away from home.
(b) To feel the cool air on her face.
(c) To go to the bathroom outside.
(d) To see if the moon is visible.
7. What demonstrates Calli's love of the woods?
(a) Her box of treasures.
(b) Her desire to be a girl scout.
(c) Her books.
(d) Her ability to find her way in the dark in the woods.
8. What does Calli do as her father is taking her there?
(a) She has an accident.
(b) She screams.
(c) She is totally limp.
(d) She kicks him.
9. How long has it been since the girl has spoken?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 6 months.
10. What do Antonia and Louis try to do?
(a) Embrace the person.
(b) Pet the rabbit.
(c) Catch the dog.
(d) Take a picture of the deer.
11. How does Martin think of Petra's creativity?
(a) That she possesses no creativity at all.
(b) That Petra would rather create than study school subjects.
(c) That it is odd.
(d) In the way Petra solves things.
12. What do the testers find wrong with Calli?
(a) Nothing aside from her muteness.
(b) She is autistic.
(c) She should be using her left hand instead of her right hand.
(d) She has cross-dominance.
13. What grade is Calli about to enter?
14. What does Calli know as far as wood lore?
(a) What to eat and what to avoid.
(b) What the different animal tracks are.
(c) How to avoid the strange man.
(d) How to avoid her father.
15. Where does Antonia think Griff has gone?
(a) To work.
(b) To the grocery store.
(c) To the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Petra go?
2. Who was all Antonia ever needed?
3. What does Louis tell Fitzgerald about concerning Griff?
4. What can Ben not seem to get?
5. Who does Louis dislike?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)