|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was all Antonia ever needed?
2. What does Calli's father say to her when she goes to the bathroom?
(a) He is pleasant and asks her how she is.
(b) Tells her she better do better in school that day.
(c) Tells her to get her room cleaned.
(d) Calls her a retard.
3. Who does Louis dislike?
(d) The lead detective.
4. How does Ben see himself?
(a) As the family clown.
(b) As the one in the family who always does the right thing.
(c) As the family protector when Griff is away.
(d) As the opposite of Calli.
5. What is Calli trying to figure out?
(a) If the deputy sheriff saw them.
(b) Where her mother is.
(c) How to get away from her father.
(d) Why her father does not seem drunk.
6. Who supports Antonia more than Griff?
(b) The deputy sheriff.
7. What does Calli decide to do?
(a) Go back to sleep.
(b) Sneak to the bathroom.
(c) Call for her mother.
(d) Climb out the window.
8. What begins to irritate Fielda and Martin?
(a) The way Martin seemed so efficient and unaffected.
(b) The lack of any real action in finding Petra.
(c) All the talk.
(d) The way Antonia seems unworried.
9. What does Petra hear?
(a) Two cats fighting.
(b) A dog howling.
(c) A baby crying.
(d) A noise outside.
10. Why does Martin get out of bed?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) To get a glass of water.
(c) To turn off the hall light.
(d) To check on Petra.
11. Who comes by to pick up Calli's father?
(a) Calli's uncle.
(b) Calli's grandfather.
12. Who goes to the deputy sheriff?
(b) The girl running out of the woods.
(d) No one.
13. What does Griff know about Louis?
(a) He will not leave a single stone unturned.
(b) He plays by the book.
(c) He will believe Griff is responsible.
(d) He loves control.
14. What shows the whimsical side of Calli and Antonia?
(a) The way Calli and her mother danced in the woods.
(b) The pieces of bark in Calli's box.
(c) The cotton in Calli's box.
(d) The picture of the two of them dressed as tree nymphs.
15. What does Martin think others may believe?
(a) His daughter was unhappy and ran away from home.
(b) He does not care about Petra being missing since he is so calm.
(c) He is glad to not have to share Fielda's attention.
(d) He may be responsible for his daughter's disappearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. White document?
2. What do the testers find wrong with Calli?
3. From what does Louis separate himself?
4. What does Martin do?
5. What does Fielda do as Martin is involved in finding Petra?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)