1. What do Antonia and Louis see running out of the woods?
2. What do Antonia and Louis try to do?
Embrace the person.
3. Who goes to the deputy sheriff?
The girl running out of the woods.
4. How long has it been since the girl has spoken?
5. When does Calli awaken?
Very early in the morning.
6. Who does Calli hear downstairs?
7. What does Calli need to do badly?
Go to the bathroom.
8. Why doesn't Calli want to do what she needs to do badly?
Her father will see her.
This section contains 4,597 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)