|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3225-3896.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis thinking of doing?
(a) Running for Sheriff in the next election.
(b) Divorcing his wife.
(c) Moving to a larger city.
(d) Quitting his job.
2. Where do Antonia and Calli go?
(a) To Calli's pediatrician's office.
(b) To the morgue.
(c) To their home.
(d) To the hospital.
3. About whose whereabouts does Louis wonder?
(a) Lucky Thompson.
(b) The custodian at the girls' school.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) The librarian at the girls' school.
4. What does Officer Tucci tell Louis?
(a) That Lucky Thompson gave them some good leads.
(b) That there are several good leads from running the names.
(c) That there are two registered pedophiles in the area.
(d) That most of the names they run are clean.
5. About what is Martin unsure?
(a) If he should kill someone no matter what the person's done.
(b) If he should call the police when he sees someone come out of the woods.
(c) Whether or not to warn Antonia.
(d) Who really is the criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Louis as he is getting ready to start the search?
2. Of what does Louis get jealous?
3. Who does not approve of Louis' plans?
4. With whom did Calli always have a special bond?
5. What does Martin learn from Fielda?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)