|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3225-3896.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin think others may believe?
(a) He may be responsible for his daughter's disappearance.
(b) He does not care about Petra being missing since he is so calm.
(c) He is glad to not have to share Fielda's attention.
(d) His daughter was unhappy and ran away from home.
2. Who goes to the deputy sheriff?
(c) The girl running out of the woods.
(d) No one.
3. What does Martin learn from Fielda?
(a) That Fielda is almost to Iowa City.
(b) That Fielda spoke to Petra briefly.
(c) That Petra is in surgery.
(d) That Petra is out of surgery and is well.
4. What do the testers decide to teach Calli?
(a) How to protect herself emotionally.
(b) How to crawl correctly.
(c) American Sign Language.
(d) How to use her left hand.
5. How does Calli feel about school?
(a) She is frightened of being at school.
(b) She loves it.
(c) She is indifferent to it.
(d) She hates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Calli trying to figure out?
2. What does Calli not like about her teachers?
3. What does Martin do after his wife leaves for Iowa City?
4. What does the person who is brought in claim he was doing?
5. How does Louis see the situation about the missing girls?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)