|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 2478 - 3224.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Antonia and Martin differ?
(a) In their parenting styles.
(b) In the way they handle this crisis.
(c) In their beliefs about God.
(d) In the way they were raised.
2. What does Calli see as she is running through the woods for help?
(a) Pieces of ripped nightgown.
(b) One of Petra's shoes.
(c) A dead cat.
(d) A dead dog.
3. Why does Calli decide to head downward?
(a) She is looking for Petra.
(b) She thinks her father would not go that way.
(c) She is lost.
(d) She is going for water.
4. Who does Calli think about as she walks?
(b) Mr. Wilson.
5. Why does Calli think she can rest?
(a) She is safe with her mother.
(b) She did everything she is supposed to have done.
(c) She is safe from her father.
(d) She told them to save Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Officer Tucci tell Louis?
2. How do the men get down the bluff?
3. To where is Louis called back?
4. Who can Calli not find in her dream?
5. How is Petra resourceful?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)