|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 2478 - 3224.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at Louis' office who Louis finds difficult to talk to.
(d) Mrs. McIntire.
2. What does Calli see as she is running through the woods for help?
(a) Pieces of ripped nightgown.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A dead cat.
(d) One of Petra's shoes.
3. What does Calli not like about her teachers?
(a) They are always trying to get her to talk.
(b) They think she should be able to hear them.
(c) They want her to get up in front of the class.
(d) They kept telling her to be quiet.
4. Why do Louis and Fitzgerald separate?
(a) To work on different parts of the search.
(b) They are convinced the facts of the case are different from what the other thinks.
(c) They have to continue law enforcement in other areas, too.
(d) They have been arguing too much.
5. What does Antonia believe she destroys?
(a) Her faith in men.
(b) Everything of which she is a part.
(c) Her credibility.
(d) Her faith in God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonia have in common with Martin concerning this situation?
2. What does Calli see when she looks around her room?
3. Who calls Louis as he is getting ready to start the search?
4. How does Ben feel he has let down Calli?
5. What can Ben not seem to get?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)