|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 2478 - 3224.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calli say when she sees the adults?
(c) "Mr. Wilson".
2. Who is checking out the footprints Antonia finds?
3. What does Calli think of as she finds a meadow?
4. What do Martin and Antonia need to do to be able to go search for the girls?
(a) Get the police's permission.
(c) Get past the press.
(d) Get past the police barrier.
5. What does the person who is brought in claim he was doing?
(a) He was reading the newspaper about the missing girls.
(b) He had come to offer his support to Petra's parents.
(c) He was distraught about Petra and Calli.
(d) He was walking his dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mrs. White contact Calli's mother?
2. Why does Calli decide to head downward?
3. What is happening to Fielda?
4. How does Ben see himself?
5. Why does Martin begin crying?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)