|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 2478 - 3224.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supports Antonia more than Griff?
(b) The deputy sheriff.
2. What does Antonia have in common with Martin concerning this situation?
(a) That others are judging them negatively about the missing children.
(b) Both of them believe the girls are not coming back.
(c) Neither of them wanted children.
(d) They love their spouses.
3. How does Antonia seem with her answers when questioned by Fitzgerald?
(a) Not very bright.
4. What lures Calli out of her hiding place?
(a) A kitten.
(c) A fawn.
(d) A girl's scream.
5. What does Martin not wait for before heading into the woods?
(a) Back up.
(d) To go his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Louis decide to search?
2. What does Martin think others may believe?
3. Who does not approve of Louis' plans?
4. What does Calli see as she is running through the woods for help?
5. What does Louis recognize he needs to do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)