|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 1605 - 2477.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Louis separate himself?
(a) The press.
(b) The girls' parents.
(c) His personal feelings in the case.
(d) The FBI's investigation.
2. Why does Calli consider climbing out the window?
(a) To feel the cool air on her face.
(b) To see if the moon is visible.
(c) To go to the bathroom outside.
(d) To run away from home.
3. Of what does Louis get jealous?
4. Who does not approve of Louis' plans?
(a) His minister.
(b) Louis' wife.
(d) Louis' mother.
5. What do Antonia and Louis try to do?
(a) Embrace the person.
(b) Take a picture of the deer.
(c) Catch the dog.
(d) Pet the rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Louis say he may have a conflict of interests?
2. Who shows up at Louis' office who Louis finds difficult to talk to.
3. About what does Antonia feel she failed?
4. How do Antonia and Martin differ?
5. What can Ben not seem to get?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)