|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 1605 - 2477.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ben feel he has let down Calli?
(a) By not keeping her safe.
(b) By waiting until after his paper route to go search for her.
(c) By being quiet to others about the way Griff abused Calli.
(d) By not doing something about their father.
2. Who does Louis dislike?
(c) The lead detective.
3. How did Jason and his friends taunt Ben?
(a) They said his mother was sleeping with the sheriff.
(b) They say his sister is crazy.
(c) They say his sister is retarded.
(d) They say he is a mama's boy.
4. How does Calli feel about school?
(a) She is indifferent to it.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She is frightened of being at school.
(d) She loves it.
5. Who supports Antonia more than Griff?
(a) The deputy sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the police have to conduct detailed interviews?
2. Who shows up at Louis' office who Louis finds difficult to talk to.
3. What does Mrs. White document?
4. What does Calli do as her father is taking her there?
5. What do the reporters mention to Fielda that almost makes her faint?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)