|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 1605 - 2477.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Martin think of Petra's creativity?
(a) That Petra would rather create than study school subjects.
(b) That she possesses no creativity at all.
(c) That it is odd.
(d) In the way Petra solves things.
2. What does Jason Meechum call Ben several times?
(a) A jerk.
(b) A nerd.
(c) A know it all.
(d) A retard.
3. Why does Martin get out of bed?
(a) To check on Petra.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To get a glass of water.
(d) To turn off the hall light.
4. Why is Ben distressed?
(a) Ben's father won't answer his cell phone.
(b) The police are implying that he might have harmed Calli.
(c) The police won't start looking for Calli.
(d) Ben's mother has locked herself in her room.
5. When does Antonia stop trying to bribe Calli to talk?
(a) When Ben asks her to stop.
(b) When she realizes it's wasted effort.
(c) When Griff tells her to stop.
(d) When Ben sleeps in a tree one night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonia have in common with Martin concerning this situation?
2. How does Louis see the situation about the missing girls?
3. What lures Calli out of her hiding place?
4. Why does Louis say he may have a conflict of interests?
5. Why do Louis and Fitzgerald separate?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)