|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 851-1604.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calli know as far as wood lore?
(a) What the different animal tracks are.
(b) How to avoid her father.
(c) What to eat and what to avoid.
(d) How to avoid the strange man.
2. What does Calli's father say to her when she goes to the bathroom?
(a) He is pleasant and asks her how she is.
(b) Tells her she better do better in school that day.
(c) Tells her to get her room cleaned.
(d) Calls her a retard.
3. Why do the police have to conduct detailed interviews?
(a) To establish a suspect.
(b) To establish a motive.
(c) To look as though they are making progress.
(d) So they don't waste time hunting in the wrong direction.
4. What does Calli need to do badly?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Go to the bathroom.
(c) Talk to someone.
(d) Talk to her mama.
5. What does Antonia have in common with Martin concerning this situation?
(a) Both of them believe the girls are not coming back.
(b) That others are judging them negatively about the missing children.
(c) They love their spouses.
(d) Neither of them wanted children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lures Calli out of her hiding place?
2. How long has it been since the girl has spoken?
3. Why did Griff sometimes beat on Ben?
4. What does Antonia begin to doubt?
5. When does Calli awaken?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)