|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 851-1604.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the police have to conduct detailed interviews?
(a) To establish a motive.
(b) To establish a suspect.
(c) To look as though they are making progress.
(d) So they don't waste time hunting in the wrong direction.
2. Of whom does the image of the little girl remind Louis?
(a) His granddaughter.
(b) His own daughter.
(c) Someone he fell in love with when he was a child.
(d) His niece.
3. What does Antonia have in common with Martin concerning this situation?
(a) Both of them believe the girls are not coming back.
(b) That others are judging them negatively about the missing children.
(c) Neither of them wanted children.
(d) They love their spouses.
4. What can Ben not seem to get?
(a) His teacher's attention.
(b) His father's approval.
(c) Recognition from his classmates.
(d) Good grades.
5. How does Ben see himself?
(a) As the family clown.
(b) As the one in the family who always does the right thing.
(c) As the opposite of Calli.
(d) As the family protector when Griff is away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calli's father say to her when she goes to the bathroom?
2. Who was all Antonia ever needed?
3. What does Mrs. White document?
4. How does Louis see the situation about the missing girls?
5. What do Antonia and Louis try to do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)