|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 851-1604.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lures Calli out of her hiding place?
(b) A fawn.
(c) A girl's scream.
(d) A kitten.
2. How do Antonia and Martin differ?
(a) In their beliefs about God.
(b) In the way they handle this crisis.
(c) In their parenting styles.
(d) In the way they were raised.
3. Who goes to the deputy sheriff?
(a) The girl running out of the woods.
(d) No one.
4. Why did Griff sometimes beat on Ben?
(a) To prove that he could.
(b) To make Calli talk.
(c) To show who is superior.
(d) To make Calli scared.
5. Why do the police have to conduct detailed interviews?
(a) To establish a suspect.
(b) To look as though they are making progress.
(c) So they don't waste time hunting in the wrong direction.
(d) To establish a motive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petra hear?
2. Why does Martin get out of bed?
3. What changed her kindergarten teacher's opinion?
4. What does Calli decide to do?
5. Why does Calli consider climbing out the window?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)