|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 851-1604.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonia have in common with Martin concerning this situation?
(a) Neither of them wanted children.
(b) That others are judging them negatively about the missing children.
(c) They love their spouses.
(d) Both of them believe the girls are not coming back.
2. What do the testers decide to teach Calli?
(a) How to protect herself emotionally.
(b) American Sign Language.
(c) How to crawl correctly.
(d) How to use her left hand.
3. What changed her kindergarten teacher's opinion?
(a) She wrote beautifully.
(b) She didn't talk outside of class either.
(c) She began having accidents.
(d) She would easily given in to the other children.
4. Who tests Calli?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The guidance counselor.
(c) The Solution-Focus Team.
(d) The school psychologists.
5. When does Mrs. White contact Calli's mother?
(a) When Calli starts crying in front of the entire class.
(b) After one accident.
(c) After nine accidents.
(d) When Calli refuses to go back to class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Griff know about Louis?
2. What lures Calli out of her hiding place?
3. How does Louis see the situation about the missing girls?
4. What does Louis recognize he needs to do?
5. Who goes to the deputy sheriff?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)