|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 851-1604.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Louis separate himself?
(a) The girls' parents.
(b) The FBI's investigation.
(c) The press.
(d) His personal feelings in the case.
2. What did Calli's kindergarten teacher think of Calli at first?
(a) She was not very smart.
(b) She was easily distracted.
(c) She was stubborn.
(d) She was shy.
3. What begins to irritate Fielda and Martin?
(a) The lack of any real action in finding Petra.
(b) The way Antonia seems unworried.
(c) All the talk.
(d) The way Martin seemed so efficient and unaffected.
4. When does Calli awaken?
(a) In the late afternoon.
(b) In the middle of the night.
(c) Very early in the morning.
(d) About midday.
5. What does Martin think others may believe?
(a) He is glad to not have to share Fielda's attention.
(b) His daughter was unhappy and ran away from home.
(c) He may be responsible for his daughter's disappearance.
(d) He does not care about Petra being missing since he is so calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Griff sometimes beat on Ben?
2. Of what does Louis get jealous?
3. Who is Mrs. White?
4. Who goes to the deputy sheriff?
5. Who comes by to pick up Calli's father?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)