|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1-850.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tests Calli?
(a) The school psychologists.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The Solution-Focus Team.
(d) The guidance counselor.
2. How does Mrs. White treat Calli?
3. When does Calli awaken?
(a) About midday.
(b) Very early in the morning.
(c) In the late afternoon.
(d) In the middle of the night.
4. How long has it been since the girl has spoken?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 months.
5. When does Calli tend to avoid her father?
(a) When he's been drinking.
(b) When he is watching his sports shows.
(c) When he's smoking some strange, smelly stuff.
(d) When he is talking on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the deputy sheriff?
2. What grade is Calli about to enter?
3. Where does Calli think about going to the bathroom when she is in her room at home?
4. What does Calli see when she looks around her room?
5. What does Mrs. White document?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)