|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1-850.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calli's father say to her when she goes to the bathroom?
(a) Tells her she better do better in school that day.
(b) Calls her a retard.
(c) He is pleasant and asks her how she is.
(d) Tells her to get her room cleaned.
2. When does Mrs. White contact Calli's mother?
(a) After nine accidents.
(b) When Calli starts crying in front of the entire class.
(c) After one accident.
(d) When Calli refuses to go back to class.
3. What is Calli trying to figure out?
(a) Where her mother is.
(b) How to get away from her father.
(c) Why her father does not seem drunk.
(d) If the deputy sheriff saw them.
4. How long has it been since the girl has spoken?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. What does Calli do when her father is drinking?
(a) Hides under her bed.
(b) Goes to her friend's house.
(c) Hides in the garage.
(d) Runs to Willow Creek Woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calli see when she looks around her room?
2. Where does Calli think about going to the bathroom when she is in her room at home?
3. Why doesn't Calli want to do what she needs to do badly?
4. Where does Petra go?
5. Who goes to the deputy sheriff?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)