|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3225-3896.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Calli think she can rest?
(a) She is safe with her mother.
(b) She is safe from her father.
(c) She told them to save Ben.
(d) She did everything she is supposed to have done.
2. What does Martin think others may believe?
(a) He may be responsible for his daughter's disappearance.
(b) He does not care about Petra being missing since he is so calm.
(c) His daughter was unhappy and ran away from home.
(d) He is glad to not have to share Fielda's attention.
3. What does Antonia do as Ben is tended to?
(a) Watches her daughter.
(b) Calls Griff on his cell phone.
(c) Calls her sister.
(d) Calls her mother.
4. Where had the person brought in been found?
(a) Willow Creek Woods.
(b) Near Petra's house.
(c) In the library.
(d) Wandering around the empty school yard.
5. How many years ahead of Louis and Antonia were Roper and Griff in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. White treat Calli?
2. What changed her kindergarten teacher's opinion?
3. Why does Calli decide to head downward?
4. Where does Calli's father take her?
5. What does Antonia believe she destroys?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)