|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 851-1604.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis tell Fitzgerald about concerning Griff?
(a) His violence.
(b) His devotion as a father.
(c) His prior arrests.
(d) His negligence as a father.
2. When does Calli awaken?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) Very early in the morning.
(c) About midday.
(d) In the late afternoon.
3. Why did Griff sometimes beat on Ben?
(a) To make Calli scared.
(b) To make Calli talk.
(c) To prove that he could.
(d) To show who is superior.
4. What grade is Calli about to enter?
5. How does Ben see himself?
(a) As the family clown.
(b) As the family protector when Griff is away.
(c) As the one in the family who always does the right thing.
(d) As the opposite of Calli.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Louis get jealous?
2. About what does Antonia feel she failed?
3. Why does Calli consider climbing out the window?
4. Why do the police have to conduct detailed interviews?
5. How does Antonia seem with her answers when questioned by Fitzgerald?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)