|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 851-1604.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antonia and Louis try to do?
(a) Embrace the person.
(b) Pet the rabbit.
(c) Catch the dog.
(d) Take a picture of the deer.
2. How does Antonia seem with her answers when questioned by Fitzgerald?
(c) Not very bright.
3. What does Fielda do as Martin is involved in finding Petra?
(a) Calls other family members.
(b) Creates flyers.
(c) Organizes a search party.
(d) Waits at home.
4. What do the testers find wrong with Calli?
(a) She is autistic.
(b) She should be using her left hand instead of her right hand.
(c) Nothing aside from her muteness.
(d) She has cross-dominance.
5. How does Calli think her father has crossed a line?
(a) By separating her from Antonia and Ben.
(b) By dragging her barefoot.
(c) By not leaving her alone in the woods.
(d) By hitting her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ben see himself?
2. What does Calli do when her father is drinking?
3. What did Calli's kindergarten teacher think of Calli at first?
4. How does Antonia find herself in an unhappy marriage?
5. What does Calli know as far as wood lore?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)