|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 851-1604.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Calli hear downstairs?
(a) Her father.
(b) The maid.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
2. What does Calli's father say to her when she goes to the bathroom?
(a) He is pleasant and asks her how she is.
(b) Calls her a retard.
(c) Tells her to get her room cleaned.
(d) Tells her she better do better in school that day.
3. Why do the police have to conduct detailed interviews?
(a) To look as though they are making progress.
(b) To establish a motive.
(c) To establish a suspect.
(d) So they don't waste time hunting in the wrong direction.
4. What lures Calli out of her hiding place?
(a) A fawn.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A girl's scream.
5. How does Calli think her father has crossed a line?
(a) By separating her from Antonia and Ben.
(b) By not leaving her alone in the woods.
(c) By hitting her.
(d) By dragging her barefoot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Fielda?
2. What does Antonia begin to doubt?
3. What does Griff know about Louis?
4. What does Calli need to do badly?
5. When does Calli awaken?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)