|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 1605 - 2477.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonia believe she destroys?
(a) Her faith in men.
(b) Her credibility.
(c) Everything of which she is a part.
(d) Her faith in God.
2. From what does Louis separate himself?
(a) The press.
(b) The girls' parents.
(c) His personal feelings in the case.
(d) The FBI's investigation.
3. What do Antonia and Louis see running out of the woods?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A person.
(c) A dog.
(d) A deer.
4. What does Calli think of as she finds a meadow?
5. What does Calli do when her father is drinking?
(a) Hides under her bed.
(b) Hides in the garage.
(c) Runs to Willow Creek Woods.
(d) Goes to her friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Officer Tucci tell Louis?
2. How long has it been since the girl has spoken?
3. What does Calli decide to do?
4. How does Antonia find herself in an unhappy marriage?
5. What shows the whimsical side of Calli and Antonia?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)