|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 1605 - 2477.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calli decide to do?
(a) Sneak to the bathroom.
(b) Climb out the window.
(c) Call for her mother.
(d) Go back to sleep.
2. Who tests Calli?
(a) The guidance counselor.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The school psychologists.
(d) The Solution-Focus Team.
3. What does Calli know as far as wood lore?
(a) What to eat and what to avoid.
(b) What the different animal tracks are.
(c) How to avoid the strange man.
(d) How to avoid her father.
4. Why does Louis say he may have a conflict of interests?
(a) Because of his past history with Antonia.
(b) Because he and Griff have never gotten along.
(c) Because he and Griff recently had an argument.
(d) Because Calli might be his child.
5. What does Martin think others may believe?
(a) He does not care about Petra being missing since he is so calm.
(b) He may be responsible for his daughter's disappearance.
(c) His daughter was unhappy and ran away from home.
(d) He is glad to not have to share Fielda's attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louis see the situation about the missing girls?
2. What do Antonia and Louis try to do?
3. How does Antonia seem with her answers when questioned by Fitzgerald?
4. How is Petra resourceful?
5. How did Jason and his friends taunt Ben?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)