|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 1605 - 2477.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Louis separate himself?
(a) His personal feelings in the case.
(b) The girls' parents.
(c) The FBI's investigation.
(d) The press.
2. What can Ben not seem to get?
(a) His teacher's attention.
(b) Recognition from his classmates.
(c) Good grades.
(d) His father's approval.
3. What begins to irritate Fielda and Martin?
(a) The way Martin seemed so efficient and unaffected.
(b) The lack of any real action in finding Petra.
(c) All the talk.
(d) The way Antonia seems unworried.
4. How does Antonia find herself in an unhappy marriage?
(a) As a way of rebelling from her strict childhood.
(b) As a way of proving that she was desirable.
(c) Because of feeling abandoned by Louis.
(d) To show her sister that she coud catch a man.
5. Who is Mrs. White?
(a) Calli's teacher.
(b) The music teacher.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) The school principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Louis dislike?
2. What do the testers find wrong with Calli?
3. What do Antonia and Louis see running out of the woods?
4. What does Fielda do as Martin is involved in finding Petra?
5. What demonstrates Calli's love of the woods?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)