|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 2478 - 3224.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin do?
(a) Decides to go searching for Petra.
(b) Loses his temper.
(c) Gets drunk.
(d) Cries in front of the neighbors.
2. Why does Calli think she can rest?
(a) She did everything she is supposed to have done.
(b) She told them to save Ben.
(c) She is safe from her father.
(d) She is safe with her mother.
3. What does Petra say?
(a) Who attacked her.
(b) She cries for her mother.
(c) She asks where Calli is.
(d) She cries for her father.
4. What does Ben tell Antonia about why Calli isn't talking?
(b) Calli should be left alone.
(c) Calli does not know how to respond to Griff's questions.
(d) Antonia should ask Griff.
5. Why do Louis and Fitzgerald separate?
(a) They are convinced the facts of the case are different from what the other thinks.
(b) They have to continue law enforcement in other areas, too.
(c) To work on different parts of the search.
(d) They have been arguing too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antonia have to leave her house?
2. Why does Martin begin crying?
3. What does Ben notice as he relaxes?
4. Why do the police have to conduct detailed interviews?
5. What does Ben throw at Jason?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)