|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 2478 - 3224.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonia decide upon seeing Calli?
(a) She is divorcing Griff.
(b) She is not going to become hysterical.
(c) She is relieved it is Calli and not Petra coming out of the woods.
(d) She does not care if she ever speaks again.
2. From what does Louis separate himself?
(a) His personal feelings in the case.
(b) The FBI's investigation.
(c) The press.
(d) The girls' parents.
3. Who does Louis dislike?
(b) The lead detective.
4. How does Ben feel he has let down Calli?
(a) By being quiet to others about the way Griff abused Calli.
(b) By not doing something about their father.
(c) By waiting until after his paper route to go search for her.
(d) By not keeping her safe.
5. What demonstrates Calli's love of the woods?
(a) Her books.
(b) Her ability to find her way in the dark in the woods.
(c) Her box of treasures.
(d) Her desire to be a girl scout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonia begin to doubt?
2. Where does Martin send Ben?
3. Who was all Antonia ever needed?
4. What does Mr. Wilson give Calli?
5. What would Petra plan with her dolls?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)