|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Forgiveness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis says, in "The Inner Ring", that in the next ten years his audience will be busy doing all but which of the following?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Finding jobs.
(c) Bringing peace to Europe.
(d) Acquiring facts.
2. While discussing Pacifism, Lewis mentions that he believes only one world religion is truly Pacifist. To which religion does he refer?
3. While discussing pagan religion, Lewis states that the plot of the cosmic story involves all but which of the following themes?
4. Lewis states, while discussing what scripture promises of heaven, that any idea of Christ we can form now will be what?
5. In the opening of "Learning in War-time", Lewis says that a university is a __________ for the pursuit of learning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis says in "The Inner Ring" that an egoist is all but which of the following?
2. In the discussion of how to respond to military service, Lewis states that the decision is generally made by what?
3. Lewis opens "Why I am Not a Pacifist" by saying military service can be all but which of the following?
4. When discussing the promises of scripture, Lewis states that they can be roughly reduced to how many topics?
5. Why, in "Transposition", does Lewis say he wishes to discuss the phenomenon of speaking in tongues?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)