|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Inner Ring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing the idea of glory, Lewis says that it is perhaps crude but also accurate to describe glory as what?
(a) The ultimate sacrifice.
(b) An inner peace.
(c) A means to an end.
(d) Being noticed by God.
2. In the opening of "The Inner Ring", Lewis says that he will not attempt to talk about what?
(b) Current affairs.
3. In "The Weight of Glory", Lewis states that he is shocked to find all but which of the following Christians taking heavenly glory quite literally?
4. When discussing the possible future of his audience, Lewis says that for nine out of ten of them the choice will come which could lead to what?
(a) Inner Ring.
5. In "Why I am Not a Pacifist" Lewis says that nothing should be treated as intuition unless what?
(a) No good man has ever dreamed of doubting.
(b) It can be proven as scientific fact.
(c) The majority agree that it applies.
(d) The Bible specifically states it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which analogy does Lewis use when discussing the seeming pointlessness of continuing education during a war?
2. According to Lewis in "Learning in War-time", why must good philosophy exist?
3. Lewis concludes "Is Theology Poetry?" by saying that Christian theology can fit into all but which of the following things?
4. In "The Inner Ring", Lewis says what about the existence of inner rings?
5. In "Is Theology Poetry?" what mythological person does Lewis say has a far more heroic appeal than the Christian God?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)