|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color sneakers does Mrs. Baker wear when she and Holling go out to the track in March?
2. In April what does Mr. Kowalski say that Martin Luther King Jr. asked to be played just before he died?
(a) Precious Lord, Take My Hand.
(b) A Mighty Fortress.
(c) In the Garden.
(d) Amazing Grace.
3. When Mrs. Baker shows Holling the first Long Island jail in May, what does she say was the crime of the first man to be jailed there?
(a) Killed the tax collector.
(b) Stole a horse.
(c) Did not go to church.
(d) Stole some food.
4. In April, how many students make the varsity cross-country team?
5. What does Mr. Bagio bake for Valentine's Day?
(c) Sugar cookies.
(d) Cream puffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. After spring break, by how much does Coach Quatrini want the cross-country team to beat Holling's tryout time with the rats?
2. How many gold medals did Jesse Owens win in the 1936 Olympics for running?
3. In May, what does Mrs. Sidman say the month will be?
4. Where does Mr. Hoodhood say that hippies live?
5. What type of house does Holling live in?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)