|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Doug Swieteck put gum in the teacher's water fountain, how long was he suspended?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. What does Kowalski and Associates do about its bid for the new junior high?
(a) Confess why they changed their plans.
(c) Submit their original plans.
(d) Redraw their plans.
3. Where does Mr. Hoodhood say that hippies live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Who takes Holling to the opening Yankee game?
(a) Doug's father.
(b) His father.
(c) Mrs. Baker.
(d) His mother.
5. In March, how many Marines are cut off and can only get supplies by air at Khesanh base?
Short Answer Questions
1. In January, what does Doug Swieteck have when he returns to school after the holidays?
2. In October after the incident with Doug Swieteck's brother, before what class does Mrs. Baker start smiling at Holling?
3. In March, what is the name of the chairman of the school board?
4. On the Ides of March, how many miles does Coach Quatrini want kids running?
5. In September after the first day of school, what is Holling's sister listening to when he knocks on her door?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)