|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In October what does Holling say that he did that first Wednesday in September when he was alone with Mrs. Baker?
(a) Cleaned windows.
(b) Swept the floor.
(c) Washed chalkboards.
(d) Straightened the bookshelves.
2. What type of house does Holling live in?
(a) Brick ranch.
(b) 2-story colonial.
(c) 2-story Victorian.
3. What does Holling's father do for a living?
(b) Loan officer.
4. When Doug Swieteck put gum in the teacher's water fountain, how long was he suspended?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. On the day that Mrs. Baker has pastries in her room, about how many chalk erasers does Holling have to clean?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Doug Swieteck's brother throws up on Mrs. Sidman, what has he had for lunch?
2. In October, how many people protest the war at the Pentagon?
3. What sixth-grade class does Mrs. Baker suggest that Holling retake?
4. In October, what does Holling's sister paint on her cheek?
5. In October how long does Mr. Petrelli give the class to fill out a Study Question Data Sheet?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)