|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In October what hospital does Mrs. Baker end up at after eating a cream puff?
(a) Municipal Hospital.
(b) Skiff Hospital.
(c) Longs Peak Hospital.
(d) St. Ignatius Hospital.
2. In September after the first day of school, what is Holling's sister listening to when he knocks on her door?
(b) The Birds.
(c) The Animals.
3. In October what team does Holling say is playing in the World Series?
(a) Boston Red Sox.
(c) Chicago Cubs.
(d) Detroit Tigers.
4. In September how many ways does Holling say that Doug Swieteck made up to make a teacher hate you?
5. When Doug Swieteck put gum in the teacher's water fountain, how long was he suspended?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day that Mrs. Baker has pastries in her room, about how many chalk erasers does Holling have to clean?
2. In September, what type of bushes border the walkway leading to Holling's house?
3. When Doug Swieteck's brother throws up on Mrs. Sidman, what has he had for lunch?
4. In October, how many people protest the war at the Pentagon?
5. In October what does Holling say is the name of the Jewish synagogue?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)