|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September, how long does Holling say that Meryl Lee Kowalski has been in love with him?
(a) Since third grade.
(b) Since sixth grade.
(c) Since fourth grade.
(d) Since kindergarten.
2. What year is it in the first chapter of the book?
3. In October what does Holling say that he did that first Wednesday in September when he was alone with Mrs. Baker?
(a) Cleaned windows.
(b) Washed chalkboards.
(c) Swept the floor.
(d) Straightened the bookshelves.
4. What type of church does Holling's family attend?
5. What does Mrs. Bigio bake for the Wives of Vietnam Soldier's gathering in October?
(a) Apple pies.
(b) Cream Puffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Doug Swieteck's brother throws up on Mrs. Sidman, what has he had for lunch?
2. On the day that Mrs. Baker has pastries in her room, about how many chalk erasers does Holling have to clean?
3. What color hair dye does Mrs. Sidman use?
4. When Doug Swieteck put gum in the teacher's water fountain, how long was he suspended?
5. In September, what does Doug Swieteck's brother want Holling to play?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)