|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Holling get to the Port Authority to pick up his sister?
(a) Mrs. Baker takes him.
(b) His mom takes him.
(c) Meryl Lee and her father take him.
(d) His dad takes him.
2. In March, how much does Mr. Hoodhood want to pay his daughter to work as a receptionist in his office?
3. After Holling's sister leaves, what vegetables are no longer served at his house?
(a) Lima beans.
(c) Green beans.
4. In April what does Mr. Kowalski say that Martin Luther King Jr. asked to be played just before he died?
(a) A Mighty Fortress.
(b) Precious Lord, Take My Hand.
(c) Amazing Grace.
(d) In the Garden.
5. On the day that Mrs. Baker has pastries in her room, about how many chalk erasers does Holling have to clean?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Holling say that he has read Treasure Island?
2. In October, how many people protest the war at the Pentagon?
3. In April, where does Meryl Lee think that she might move?
4. In May, when does Danny say that two of his great aunts immigrated from Poland?
5. On the first January back at school, how many questions are on the test for "Macbeth"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)