|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In April, how many American troops are marching to relieve the Marines at Khesanh?
2. After Holling's sister leaves, what vegetables are no longer served at his house?
(c) Green beans.
(d) Lima beans.
3. In December, who tells Holling that it is not good to be a warrior?
(a) Mai Thi.
(b) Meryl Lee.
(c) Danny Hupfer.
(d) Doug Swieteck.
4. What does Mr. Bagio bake for Valentine's Day?
(c) Cream puffs.
(d) Sugar cookies.
5. In September, what does Doug Swieteck's brother want Holling to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is served for dinner at the Kiwanis Club in February?
2. When did Mrs. Baker win an Olympic medal?
3. Where is Holling's sister when she calls him late one night?
4. In November what does Holling's mom give him one day for lunch?
5. Why do Holling's parents not come to see him perform in the Shakespeare performance?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)