|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time should there be between the end of the Shakespearean performance and the signing of baseball bats and balls on a Saturday night in December?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) An hour.
2. In October what does Holling say that he did that first Wednesday in September when he was alone with Mrs. Baker?
(a) Cleaned windows.
(b) Straightened the bookshelves.
(c) Washed chalkboards.
(d) Swept the floor.
3. How much money does Holling have to take Meryl Lee somewhere for Valentine's Day?
4. In January when the power is off at the school, what does Mrs. Bigio bring students?
(a) Warm soup.
(b) Grilled tuna sandwiches.
(c) Hot chocolate.
(d) Grilled cheese sandwiches.
5. In May, in what place are the Yankees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Baker's position in the Long Island Shakespeare Company?
2. What is the prize for the Long Island Junior High School Cross-Country Meet?
3. Who takes Holling to the opening Yankee game?
4. What was Mrs. Bigio's husband's first name?
5. When it begins to snow in January and the power fluctuates, what does Mrs. Hoodhood keep checking to see if it is on?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)