|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January, what do the Mets play Tom Seaver to play baseball?
2. What type of flower does Holling's sister have to wear to the presentation of the Businessman of 1967 Award?
(a) White carnation.
(b) White rose.
(c) Red rose.
(d) Purple orchid.
3. What day of the week do school board members come to observe Mrs. Baker's class in March?
4. In January, who does Holling push out of the way of a school bus skidding on ice and snow?
(a) His sister.
(c) Meryl Lee.
5. In January when the power is off at the school, what does Mrs. Bigio bring students?
(a) Warm soup.
(b) Grilled cheese sandwiches.
(c) Grilled tuna sandwiches.
(d) Hot chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gold medals did Jesse Owens win in the 1936 Olympics for running?
2. Where does Mrs. Baker sit when Holling plays Ariel at the Shakespeare performance?
3. When Holling, Doug, and Danny go back to school after the opening game of the Yankees, how many sixth graders ask Holling for his autograph?
4. In Geography in November, what is the topic of the project Mr. Petrelli wants the class to work on?
5. What does Mr. Bagio bake for Valentine's Day?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)