|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In October after Doug Swieteck's brother runs into Mrs. Sidman, how many weeks of medical leave does he receive?
2. In January, what does Doug Swieteck have when he returns to school after the holidays?
(a) Broken ankle.
(b) Broken arm.
(c) Bruises all over his face.
(d) Black eye.
3. What does Miss Violet want Holling to sing in November?
4. In November, how many questions are on the test Mrs. Baker gives Holling on "The Tempest"?
5. In January, for what project is Mr. Hoodhood invited to bid?
(a) New grocery store.
(b) New junior high.
(c) New bakery.
(d) New high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Baker's husband go missing in action?
2. What is Mrs. Bigio's first name?
3. In January, how many soldiers does Holling's sister say die every week in Vietnam?
4. How much money does Holling have left over from Valentine's Day?
5. What does Mr. Bagio bake for Valentine's Day?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)