|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Baker assign Holling to read for the first Wednesday of January?
(a) "Julius Caesar."
(b) "King Lear."
2. When in November does Holling cut the lawn for the last time?
(a) First Saturday.
(b) The 15th.
(c) Last Saturday.
(d) The 4th.
3. In October what team does Holling say is playing in the World Series?
(a) Chicago Cubs.
(b) Boston Red Sox.
(d) Detroit Tigers.
4. How old is Holling's sister?
5. In October what hospital does Mrs. Baker end up at after eating a cream puff?
(a) St. Ignatius Hospital.
(b) Longs Peak Hospital.
(c) Municipal Hospital.
(d) Skiff Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In October, how many people protest the war at the Pentagon?
2. In Geography in November, what is the topic of the project Mr. Petrelli wants the class to work on?
3. In November what does Holling's mom give him one day for lunch?
4. On the first January back at school, how many questions are on the test for "Macbeth"?
5. In November what does Mr. Hoodhood do when the azalea bushes lose their blossoms?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)