|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What jersey number does the baseball player signing baseballs and bats at the Baker Sporting Emporium wear?
2. When it begins to snow in January and the power fluctuates, what does Mrs. Hoodhood keep checking to see if it is on?
3. In December, what does Doug Swieteck say the batting average is of the baseball player who will be at the Baker Sporting Emporium?
4. In November what does Holling's mom give him one day for lunch?
(a) Ham and cheese sandwich.
(b) Sandwich with just mayonnaise, bruised apple, and sour milk.
(c) Bologna sandwich with no mayonnaise, stalk of wilted celery, and cookie with mold.
(d) Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
5. In November what does Mr. Hoodhood do when the azalea bushes lose their blossoms?
(a) Trim them to a few inches from the ground.
(b) Decorates them with lights.
(c) Wrap them in burlap.
(d) Cut them down.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Valentine's Day, where does Holling take Meryl Lee after seeing Romeo and Juliet?
2. In January, who does Holling push out of the way of a school bus skidding on ice and snow?
3. Where does Mr. Hoodhood say that hippies live?
4. How old is Holling's sister?
5. What character is Holling going to play for the Long Island Shakespeare Company's Holiday Extravaganza?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)