|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To where does Percival travel from England?
2. According to Section 7, what does Jinny resign herself to being in regards to the rest of her life?
3. What is the effect of the sun's beams at the beginning of Section 5?
4. What phrase does Susan use to describe her position in life as it is in Section 7?
5. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Characterize the way Bernard...
This section contains 1,851 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)