|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 5, Neville struggles to accomplish what simple act?
(b) Climbing stairs.
(c) Getting out of bed.
(d) Getting dressed.
2. What does Bernard seem to be struggling to do during his final monologue of Section 8?
3. In Section 6, who does Susan deride towards the end of her monologue?
4. What kind of insect does Woolf describe in the elaborate simile at the beginning of Section 7?
(a) A dragonfly.
(b) A moth.
(c) A beetle.
(d) An ant.
5. In Section 8, who oddly compares herself to a dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most notable about Jinny's Section 6 monologue?
2. In Section 8, when does Bernard arrive in relation to the other characters?
3. Which of the characters begins Section 8?
4. Who is Section 6's last speaker?
5. What does Neville conclude at the end of his Section 6 monologue?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)