|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose Section 6 monologue features a musing on the passing of seasons?
2. What about her life is Jinny bemoaning when she begins her monologue in Section 7?
(a) That she has aged.
(b) That she cannot bear children.
(c) That she cannot find a husband.
(d) That she has grown fat.
3. What does Bernard seem to be struggling to do during his final monologue of Section 8?
4. Who refers to "the hieroglyphs written on other people's faces" in Section 6?
5. Who is most deeply affected by the significant news in Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What separates Neville's monologue from the others in Section 6?
2. Who is the next speaker in Section 7?
3. What is the best way to characterize the tone of Bernard's first Section 8 monologue?
4. What is most notable about Jinny's Section 6 monologue?
5. How does Jinny characterize her social life as it is in Section 6?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)