Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two emotions seem to dominate Rhoda's Section 7 monologue?
(a) Indifference and depression.
(b) Aggressiveness and anger.
(c) Contentment and joy.
(d) Anger and resentment.
2. In Section 8, who contends that the characters have "destroyed something by our presence"?
3. What one word is repeated throughout Susan's monologue in Section 6?
4. According to Section 7, what does Jinny resign herself to being in regards to the rest of her life?
5. Which of the characters appears most able to move on from the significant news in Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to "the hieroglyphs written on other people's faces" in Section 6?
2. By the end of Section 6, what can we say for sure about Neville's feelings towards Percival?
3. Where has the sun moved to at the beginning of Section 6?
4. What is the dominant feature of the monologues during the middle of Section 8?
5. Who is Section 6's last speaker?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)