|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
2. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
3. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
4. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
(a) The estate at Elvedon.
(b) The waves crashing on the beach.
(c) A sermon in church.
(d) Jinny kissing Louis.
5. In Section 8, who contends that the characters have "destroyed something by our presence"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cook at school?
2. What do we learn from Bernard about Rhoda in Section 9?
3. By the end of Section 6, what can we say for sure about Neville's feelings towards Percival?
4. What is the dominant feature of the monologues during the middle of Section 8?
5. What do we learn from the end of Louis's major monologue in Section 6?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)