|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the first monologue of this Section 6?
2. What does Neville declare himself to be in Section 3?
(a) An historian.
(b) A poet.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) A lover.
3. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
(a) As a fighter.
(b) As a girl.
(c) As a lover.
(d) As a woman.
4. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
5. According to Bernard, how have his friends' lives ended, with one exception?
(a) Very negative: everyone is angry and resentful.
(b) Generally positive: everyone has what they have desired.
(c) He does not remark about his friends.
(d) Generally negative: everyone is happy, but has acheived nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
2. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
3. What significant fact do we learn about Susan's life in Section 6?
4. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
5. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)