|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
2. In Section 8, when does Bernard arrive in relation to the other characters?
3. How old is Jinny when the reader encounters her in Section 6?
(a) "Just forty."
(b) "Past thirty."
(c) "Nearly thirty-five."
(d) "Not yet thirty."
4. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
(d) English Grammar.
5. In Section 5, Neville struggles to accomplish what simple act?
(b) Climbing stairs.
(c) Getting dressed.
(d) Getting out of bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak?
2. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
3. Who "only understands cries of love, hate, rage and pain"?
4. Who begins Section 3?
5. When Neville hears the significant news in Section 5, to what does he compare it?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)