|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character closes Section 2?
2. Who hears "something stamping"?
3. Which of the characters recognizes themselves as the group's strongest member in Section 5?
4. Who is most deeply affected by the significant news in Section 5?
5. What is the first thing the reader learns in Section 5?
(a) That Jinny is married.
(b) That Percival has died.
(c) That Neville has moved.
(d) That Bernard is divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he is alone, who "is nothing" in Section 4?
2. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
3. What does Neville declare himself to be in Section 3?
4. What are the children doing as the novel begins?
5. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)