|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard put down at the end of Section 9?
(a) His cuff links.
(b) His wedding ring.
(c) His dinner.
(d) His phrasebook.
2. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
(a) Meeting Susan.
(b) Reading and eating.
(d) Meeting Bernard and Neville.
3. Which of the characters begins Section 8?
4. In Section 5, how does Bernard describe Percival's presence in the lives of the other characters?
(a) As spiritual.
(b) As a conductor.
(c) As a mediator.
(d) As didactic.
5. In Section 7, where is Louis's new house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose Section 6 monologue features a musing on the passing of seasons?
2. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
3. In Section 7, which two people does Susan name as those she "thinks sometimes of"?
4. Which of the characters recognizes themselves as the group's strongest member in Section 5?
5. Which of the characters appears most able to move on from the significant news in Section 5?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)