|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the characters doing as their monologues progress in Section 8?
(a) Walking together through the streets.
(b) They are still in the restaurant, eating.
(c) Going to Percival's grave.
(d) Riding to Elvedon together.
2. Where does Bernard travel towards the end of his major monologue in Section 5?
(a) Jinny's house.
(b) Neville's flat.
(c) Louis' office.
(d) Susan's home.
3. What covers everything by the end of the section's beginning?
4. In Section 7, which two people does Susan name as those she "thinks sometimes of"?
(a) Bernard and Louis.
(b) Jinny and Rhoda.
(c) Percival and Rhoda.
(d) Neville and Percival.
5. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
2. Which of the characters begins Section 8?
3. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
4. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
5. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)