|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first speaker musing on at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) The form of waves.
(b) Classical poets.
(c) The nature of identity.
(d) Whether there is an afterlife.
2. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
(b) Miss Lambert.
3. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
4. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
(a) Just turned 25.
(b) Almost 15.
(c) Just turned 19.
(d) Not yet 21.
5. Who does Bernard decide against comforting in Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose Section 6 monologue features a musing on the passing of seasons?
2. Which character closes Section 2?
3. What do we learn from the end of Louis's major monologue in Section 6?
4. In Section 7, which two people does Susan name as those she "thinks sometimes of"?
5. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)