|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
2. Who has the first monologue of this Section 6?
3. What does Neville conclude at the end of his Section 6 monologue?
(a) That he will commit suicide.
(b) That Percival's death has paralyzed him.
(c) That Percival had no effect on him.
(d) That, despite his love for Percival, he could find another man to love.
4. What time of day does the passage at the beginning of Section 5 describe?
(b) Late night.
5. With what event in Bernard's life does the major news in Section 5 coincide?
(a) Jinny's engagement.
(b) His wedding.
(c) The birth of his first child.
(d) The death of his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
2. Which of the characters appears most able to move on from the significant news in Section 5?
3. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
4. In Section 4, how would you characterize the characters' attitude towards each other?
5. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)