|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
2. Who does Bernard decide against comforting in Section 5?
3. Who is the next speaker in Section 7?
4. Who is this section's only speaker?
5. In Section 8, who says, "I have been torn apart"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
2. What is the effect of the sun's beams at the beginning of Section 5?
3. What do we learn from the end of Louis's major monologue in Section 6?
4. Who hears "something stamping"?
5. What does the italicized prose at the beginning of the first section describe?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)