|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
2. What is the name of the cook at school?
(b) Miss Hudson.
(c) Miss Lambert.
(d) Miss Curry.
3. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
(b) Late afternoon.
4. Which speaker follows Susan in Section 7?
5. How is the singing of the birds described in Section 3's opening?
Short Answer Questions
1. How would you characterize Bernard's position in the group, after reading Section 9?
2. Who does Bernard decide against comforting in Section 5?
3. What is the dominant feature of the monologues during the middle of Section 8?
4. Where has the sun moved to at the beginning of Section 6?
5. In Section 9's opening description, what has fallen silent?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)