|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
2. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
3. What time is it when Bernard begins his last monologue of Section 8?
(a) Very late at night.
(b) Nearly bed-time.
(c) Very early in the morning.
4. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
5. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
(b) Dr. Bloom.
(c) Dr. Ramsay.
(d) Dr. Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
2. What do the characters do upon Percival's arrival in Section 4?
3. In Section 9's introduction, what returns to its home?
4. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
5. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)