|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
(a) Mrs. Constable.
2. According to Bernard in Section 9, what prevented the group from being unified?
(a) Susan moving to the countryside.
(b) Everyone's happiness in their own lives.
(c) His marriage.
(d) Each individual's miseries.
3. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
(a) Neville and Jinny.
(b) Susan and Rhoda.
(c) Louis and Rhoda.
(d) Jinny and Susan.
4. What is the name of the cook at school?
(a) Miss Curry.
(c) Miss Lambert.
(d) Miss Hudson.
5. On what street is Rhoda walking when the reader encounters her in Section 5?
(a) Hampton Court.
(b) Strawberry Hill.
(c) Comstock Hill.
(d) Oxford Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the characters gathering in Section 8?
2. Which of the female characters seems most content with her place in life when the reader encounters her in Section 3?
3. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
4. What one word is repeated throughout Susan's monologue in Section 6?
5. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)