|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two emotions seem to dominate Rhoda's Section 7 monologue?
(a) Contentment and joy.
(b) Aggressiveness and anger.
(c) Anger and resentment.
(d) Indifference and depression.
2. How does Jinny characterize her social life as it is in Section 6?
(a) Altogether absent.
(b) No longer important to her.
(c) Constant and vibrant.
(d) Constant, but boring.
3. Who "only understands cries of love, hate, rage and pain"?
4. In Section 8, who says, "I have been torn apart"?
5. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
2. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
3. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
4. What does Rhoda offer to Percival in Section 5?
5. In Section 7, where is Louis's new house?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)