|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who "only understands cries of love, hate, rage and pain"?
2. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
(a) Late afternoon.
3. In Section 8, when does Bernard arrive in relation to the other characters?
4. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
5. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose Section 6 monologue features a musing on the passing of seasons?
2. How does Jinny characterize her social life as it is in Section 6?
3. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
4. What should the reader infer that Rhoda is thinking about at the end of her Section 7 monologue?
5. What is the name of the cook at school?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)