|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to characterize the tone of Bernard's first Section 8 monologue?
(b) Uneasy or anxious.
2. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
3. Which of the characters begins Section 8?
4. Which character closes Section 2?
5. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
(d) Miss Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who "gape[s] like a young bird, unsatisfied, for something that has escaped me" in Section 8?
2. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
3. Who is most deeply affected by the significant news in Section 5?
4. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
5. What does Rhoda offer to Percival in Section 5?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)