|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of Section 6, what can we say for sure about Neville's feelings towards Percival?
(a) That he hated Percival.
(b) That he was in love with Percival.
(c) That he felt Percival unduely held a position of high-regard.
(d) That Percival confused him.
2. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
3. Which of the characters recognizes themselves as the group's strongest member in Section 5?
4. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
(a) Neville and Jinny.
(b) Louis and Rhoda.
(c) Susan and Rhoda.
(d) Jinny and Susan.
5. Who "gape[s] like a young bird, unsatisfied, for something that has escaped me" in Section 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asserts, "One moment does not lead to another" in Section 4?
2. In Section 8, when does Bernard arrive in relation to the other characters?
3. What is the dominant feature of the monologues during the middle of Section 8?
4. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
5. Who begins Section 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)