|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the singing of the birds described in Section 3's opening?
2. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
(b) English Grammar.
3. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
4. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
(b) Miss Lambert.
5. Where do we learn Bernard travels to in Section 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Generally, what word best describes the mood of Bernard at the end of section 8, as compared to the beginning?
2. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
3. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
4. Which character closes Section 2?
5. In Section 8, when does Bernard arrive in relation to the other characters?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)