|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
(d) Miss Lambert.
2. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Talking to Percival.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Meeting Susan.
(d) Writing a letter.
3. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
4. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
(a) Susan and Rhoda.
(b) Louis and Rhoda.
(c) Jinny and Susan.
(d) Neville and Jinny.
5. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bernard travel towards the end of his major monologue in Section 5?
2. To where does Percival travel from England?
3. What phrase does Susan use to describe her position in life as it is in Section 7?
4. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
5. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)