|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Neville hears the significant news in Section 5, to what does he compare it?
(a) Waking from a dream.
(b) The loss of a family member.
(c) The end of his life.
(d) The kiss between Jinny and Louis.
2. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
3. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
4. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
5. Which of the female characters does Neville express respect for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters begins Section 8?
2. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
3. Who is picking flowers alone in the novel's first section?
4. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
5. What do the characters wish to do with the moment they share in the restaurant in Section 4?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)