|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
2. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
3. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
4. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
(a) It is the last day of the boys' first term at school.
(b) It is the boys' first day of their second year at school.
(c) It is the boys' last day at school.
(d) It is the last day of summer.
5. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
(a) That it is the first time sleeping in a new place.
(b) That it is the first time apart from their sisters.
(c) That it is the first time apart from their parents.
(d) That it is the first time far from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 8, what happens between Rhoda and Louis?
2. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
3. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
4. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
5. Who is holding Louis's hand in Section 8?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)