|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
2. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(c) Mrs. Constable.
3. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
4. To what does the narrator compare the sound of the waves at the end of Section 3's beginning?
(a) Roman soldiers.
(b) Mongol hordes.
(c) British infantry.
(d) Turbaned warriors.
5. What separates Neville's monologue from the others in Section 6?
(a) He is the most content of any of the characters.
(b) He is most aware of aging.
(c) He is least troubled by Percival's death.
(d) He is least aware of aging.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
2. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
3. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
4. What do we learn from the end of Louis's major monologue in Section 6?
5. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)