|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters recognizes themselves as the group's strongest member in Section 5?
2. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
3. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
(a) As a girl.
(b) As a lover.
(c) As a woman.
(d) As a fighter.
4. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
5. Who begins Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
2. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
3. Why is one of the characters not permitted to go on the walk in Section 1?
4. In Section 6, Who remarks, "Percival has died . . . Life passes."?
5. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)