|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
2. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
(a) That it is the first time sleeping in a new place.
(b) That it is the first time apart from their parents.
(c) That it is the first time far from home.
(d) That it is the first time apart from their sisters.
3. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
(a) A globe.
(b) An elephant.
(c) Fruity smells.
(d) A spider's web.
4. How is the singing of the birds described in Section 3's opening?
5. Who asserts, "One moment does not lead to another" in Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
2. In Section 3, what common action does Jinny find "strange"?
3. Who has the first monologue of this Section 6?
4. Who is the first character to speak?
5. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)