|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jinny when the reader encounters her in Section 6?
(a) "Just forty."
(b) "Past thirty."
(c) "Not yet thirty."
(d) "Nearly thirty-five."
2. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
3. What does Neville conclude at the end of his Section 6 monologue?
(a) That, despite his love for Percival, he could find another man to love.
(b) That he will commit suicide.
(c) That Percival's death has paralyzed him.
(d) That Percival had no effect on him.
4. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
5. Which of the characters appears most able to move on from the significant news in Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asserts, "One moment does not lead to another" in Section 4?
2. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
3. Who has the first monologue of this Section 6?
4. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
5. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)