|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
2. What significant fact does the reader learn about Bernard's life early in Section 4?
(a) He is on his way to a funeral.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He has become famous.
(d) He is engaged to be married.
3. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
4. What one word is repeated throughout Susan's monologue in Section 6?
5. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
Short Answer Questions
1. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
2. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
3. How does Jinny characterize her social life as it is in Section 6?
4. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
5. Who is most deeply affected by the significant news in Section 5?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)