|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most deeply affected by the significant news in Section 5?
2. In Section 4, how would you characterize the characters' attitude towards each other?
(b) Generally negative.
(d) Mostly favorable.
3. At one point in Section 6, Jinny says she is being "flung up, and flung down, like . . ." what?
(a) A ball being played with.
(b) A ragdoll.
(c) The waves.
(d) A ship in the sea.
4. What do the characters do upon Percival's arrival in Section 4?
(a) Immediately begin recalling the past.
(b) Stand to greet him.
(c) Stand and leave.
(d) Fall silent.
5. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
2. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
3. What is all that Neville possesses?
4. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
5. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)