|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Neville most unhappy as he appears in Section 4?
(a) That his food is cold.
(b) That Susan does not love him as he loves her.
(c) That Bernard is rude to him.
(d) That Percival has not yet arrived.
2. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
3. Who does Bernard decide against comforting in Section 5?
4. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Talking to Percival.
(c) Meeting Susan.
(d) Writing a letter.
5. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
2. Who hears "something stamping"?
3. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
4. At one point in Section 6, Jinny says she is being "flung up, and flung down, like . . ." what?
5. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)