|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
2. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
3. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
4. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
5. How does Jinny characterize her social life as it is in Section 6?
(a) Constant, but boring.
(b) No longer important to her.
(c) Constant and vibrant.
(d) Altogether absent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
2. In Section 5, who asks, "but what is the thing that lies beneath the semblance of the thing?"
3. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
4. Who has the first monologue of this Section 6?
5. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)