|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
2. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
(c) Miss Lambert.
3. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
4. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
(a) Heading to classes.
(b) Going to chapel.
(c) Walking to lunch.
(d) Playing at recess.
5. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
(a) It is the last day of summer.
(b) It is the last day of the boys' first term at school.
(c) It is the boys' last day at school.
(d) It is the boys' first day of their second year at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
2. What is the first speaker musing on at the beginning of Section 3?
3. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
4. What does Neville conclude at the end of his Section 6 monologue?
5. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)