|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
2. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
3. What significant fact does the reader learn about Bernard's life early in Section 4?
(a) He is on his way to a funeral.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He has become famous.
(d) He is engaged to be married.
4. Which of the female characters seems most content with her place in life when the reader encounters her in Section 3?
(c) Miss Lambert.
5. Who is most deeply affected by the significant news in Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
2. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
3. Where does Bernard travel towards the end of his major monologue in Section 5?
4. In Section 6, Who remarks, "Percival has died . . . Life passes."?
5. In Section 6, who does Susan deride towards the end of her monologue?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)