|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters recognizes themselves as the group's strongest member in Section 5?
2. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
3. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(c) Dr. Crane.
4. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
(b) English Grammar.
5. Where does Bernard travel towards the end of his major monologue in Section 5?
(a) Neville's flat.
(b) Jinny's house.
(c) Louis' office.
(d) Susan's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asserts, "One moment does not lead to another" in Section 4?
2. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
3. Who has the first monologue of this Section 6?
4. In the beginning of Section 5, what state does Woolf describe the sun as being in?
5. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)