|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
(c) English Grammar.
2. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
3. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(d) Mrs. Constable.
4. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
(a) "A disruptive cacophony."
(b) "Like the chiming of bells."
(c) "A blank melody outside."
(d) "Barely audible."
5. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
2. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
3. What is the name of the cook at school?
4. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
5. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)