|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
2. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
3. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
4. Who says, "Now let us issue from the darkness of solitude" at one point in Section 4?
5. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
2. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
3. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
4. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
5. Why have the characters gathered in Section 4?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)