|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
2. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
(a) Susan and Rhoda.
(b) Jinny and Susan.
(c) Neville and Jinny.
(d) Louis and Rhoda.
3. Which of the female characters seems most content with her place in life when the reader encounters her in Section 3?
(a) Miss Lambert.
4. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
(d) Dr. Crane.
5. What does Neville declare himself to be in Section 3?
(a) An historian.
(b) A lover.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) A poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
2. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
3. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
4. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
5. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)