|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
2. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(a) Dr. Crane.
3. What do the characters wish to do with the moment they share in the restaurant in Section 4?
(a) Forget it.
(b) Tarnish it.
(c) Cherish it.
(d) Meditate on it.
4. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
5. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
(a) An occasion for laughter.
(b) One final ceremony.
(c) An occasion for tears.
(d) As ambiguous in significance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
2. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
3. What is the first speaker musing on at the beginning of Section 3?
4. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
5. Which character closes Section 2?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)