|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asserts, "One moment does not lead to another" in Section 4?
2. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
3. Why have the characters gathered in Section 4?
(a) A farewell dinner for Louis.
(b) A farewell dinner for Jinny.
(c) A farewell dinner for Percival.
(d) A farewell dinner for himself.
4. Who is the first character to speak?
5. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
(d) Miss Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
2. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
3. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
4. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
5. What "ceremony" does Bernard dislike so much?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)