|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
(a) That it is the first time apart from their parents.
(b) That it is the first time apart from their sisters.
(c) That it is the first time far from home.
(d) That it is the first time sleeping in a new place.
2. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
3. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
4. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
5. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
(a) As a girl.
(b) As a fighter.
(c) As a woman.
(d) As a lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Now let us issue from the darkness of solitude" at one point in Section 4?
2. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
3. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
4. What is the name of the cook at school?
5. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)