|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
2. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
3. Who hears "something stamping"?
4. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
(b) Dr. Crane.
5. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
(a) Going to chapel.
(b) Walking to lunch.
(c) Heading to classes.
(d) Playing at recess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What significant fact does the reader learn about Bernard's life early in Section 4?
2. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
3. What makes Jinny feel "native" in her environment?
4. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
5. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)