|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
2. Why have the characters gathered in Section 4?
(a) A farewell dinner for Percival.
(b) A farewell dinner for himself.
(c) A farewell dinner for Louis.
(d) A farewell dinner for Jinny.
3. Who hears "something stamping"?
4. To where does Percival travel from England?
(a) To America.
(b) To Australia.
(c) To Africa.
(d) To India.
5. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
2. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
3. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
4. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
5. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)