|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
2. What is the name of the cook at school?
(a) Miss Lambert.
(c) Miss Hudson.
(d) Miss Curry.
3. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
(a) Jinny and Susan.
(b) Susan and Rhoda.
(c) Neville and Jinny.
(d) Louis and Rhoda.
4. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
5. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the female characters seems most content with her place in life when the reader encounters her in Section 3?
2. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
3. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
4. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
5. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)