|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "ceremony" does Bernard dislike so much?
(a) Celebrating holidays.
(b) Going to school.
(c) Formal farewells.
(d) Having a family dinner.
2. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
(a) Queen Alexandra.
(b) King James I.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
3. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
(a) Dr. Ramsay.
(b) Dr. Crane.
(c) Dr. Bloom.
4. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
5. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
2. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
3. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
4. What are the children doing as the novel begins?
5. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)