|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
(b) Late afternoon.
2. Which character closes Section 2?
3. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
(a) Miss Hudson.
(d) Her Aunt.
4. Who hears "something stamping"?
5. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the children doing as the novel begins?
2. Who is the first character to speak?
3. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
4. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
5. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)