|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
2. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
3. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
4. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
5. In Section 4, how would you characterize the characters' attitude towards each other?
(a) Generally negative.
(b) Mostly favorable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
2. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
3. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
4. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
5. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)