|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
2. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
3. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
(a) She is nauseous and delirious.
(b) She is scared and nervous.
(c) She is excited and confident.
(d) She is bored and disinterested.
4. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
(a) Just turned 25.
(b) Almost 15.
(c) Not yet 21.
(d) Just turned 19.
5. Who asserts, "One moment does not lead to another" in Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
2. What physical feature does Rhoda struggle to identify on others?
3. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
4. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
5. Who hears "something stamping"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)