|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 4, how would you characterize the characters' attitude towards each other?
(b) Mostly favorable.
(d) Generally negative.
2. In Section 3, what common action does Jinny find "strange"?
3. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
4. Which of the female characters seems most content with her place in life when the reader encounters her in Section 3?
(b) Miss Lambert.
5. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
(b) Meeting Bernard and Neville.
(c) Reading and eating.
(d) Meeting Susan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does Percival's presence have on the characters when he arrives in Section 4?
2. Who is picking flowers alone in the novel's first section?
3. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
4. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
5. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)