|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(b) Dr. Crane.
2. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
(a) She is nauseous and delirious.
(b) She is bored and disinterested.
(c) She is scared and nervous.
(d) She is excited and confident.
3. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
4. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
(a) An occasion for laughter.
(b) As ambiguous in significance.
(c) One final ceremony.
(d) An occasion for tears.
5. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
2. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
3. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
4. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
5. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)