|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
2. With what is Neville most unhappy as he appears in Section 4?
(a) That Bernard is rude to him.
(b) That his food is cold.
(c) That Percival has not yet arrived.
(d) That Susan does not love him as he loves her.
3. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
4. Who hears "something stamping"?
5. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Talking to Percival.
(b) Meeting Susan.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Eating dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
2. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
3. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
4. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
5. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)