|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
(b) Miss Lambert.
2. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
(d) Late afternoon.
3. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
4. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
5. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does Percival's presence have on the characters when he arrives in Section 4?
2. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
3. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
4. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
5. What makes Jinny feel "native" in her environment?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)