|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters wish to do with the moment they share in the restaurant in Section 4?
(a) Cherish it.
(b) Tarnish it.
(c) Meditate on it.
(d) Forget it.
2. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
(a) An elephant.
(b) Fruity smells.
(c) A spider's web.
(d) A globe.
3. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
4. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
5. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
(a) She is nauseous and delirious.
(b) She is excited and confident.
(c) She is bored and disinterested.
(d) She is scared and nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
2. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
3. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
4. What does the italicized prose at the beginning of the first section describe?
5. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)