|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cook at school?
(a) Miss Curry.
(b) Miss Hudson.
(d) Miss Lambert.
2. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
(a) Heading to classes.
(b) Playing at recess.
(c) Walking to lunch.
(d) Going to chapel.
3. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
4. Who begins Section 3?
5. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
(b) Dr. Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
2. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
3. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
4. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
5. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)