|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Percival travel from England?
(a) To Africa.
(b) To America.
(c) To Australia.
(d) To India.
2. What is the name of the cook at school?
(b) Miss Curry.
(c) Miss Hudson.
(d) Miss Lambert.
3. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
(a) It is the boys' last day at school.
(b) It is the last day of the boys' first term at school.
(c) It is the boys' first day of their second year at school.
(d) It is the last day of summer.
4. Who begins Section 3?
5. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
2. When he is alone, who "is nothing" in Section 4?
3. Why have the characters gathered in Section 4?
4. Who is the first character to speak?
5. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)