|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first speaker musing on at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) The nature of identity.
(b) Whether there is an afterlife.
(c) Classical poets.
(d) The form of waves.
2. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
(a) English Grammar.
3. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
4. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
5. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(b) Mrs. Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
2. What physical feature does Rhoda struggle to identify on others?
3. What is all that Neville possesses?
4. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
5. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)