|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
(a) An occasion for laughter.
(b) One final ceremony.
(c) An occasion for tears.
(d) As ambiguous in significance.
2. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
(a) As a fighter.
(b) As a girl.
(c) As a lover.
(d) As a woman.
3. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(c) Mrs. Constable.
4. When he is alone, who "is nothing" in Section 4?
5. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is one of the characters not permitted to go on the walk in Section 1?
2. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
3. What effect does Percival's presence have on the characters when he arrives in Section 4?
4. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
5. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)