|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak?
2. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Talking to Percival.
(c) Meeting Susan.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. To what does the narrator compare the sound of the waves at the end of Section 3's beginning?
(a) British infantry.
(b) Mongol hordes.
(c) Turbaned warriors.
(d) Roman soldiers.
4. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
(a) Not yet 21.
(b) Just turned 19.
(c) Almost 15.
(d) Just turned 25.
5. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
(a) Miss Hudson.
(c) Her Aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
2. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
3. What do the characters wish to do with the moment they share in the restaurant in Section 4?
4. What effect does Percival's presence have on the characters when he arrives in Section 4?
5. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)