|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
2. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
(a) By also trying to kiss Louis.
(b) With joy and excitement.
(c) With anger and confusion.
(d) With fear and despair.
3. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
4. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
(b) Meeting Bernard and Neville.
(c) Meeting Susan.
(d) Reading and eating.
5. Who is picking flowers alone in the novel's first section?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Percival travel from England?
2. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
3. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
4. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
5. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)