|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hears "something stamping"?
2. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
(c) Late afternoon.
3. What is the name of the cook at school?
(a) Miss Curry.
(b) Miss Lambert.
(c) Miss Hudson.
4. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
5. What "ceremony" does Bernard dislike so much?
(a) Having a family dinner.
(b) Celebrating holidays.
(c) Going to school.
(d) Formal farewells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
2. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
3. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
4. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
5. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)