|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
2. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Meeting Susan.
(b) Talking to Percival.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Writing a letter.
3. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
(b) Meeting Susan.
(c) Reading and eating.
(d) Meeting Bernard and Neville.
4. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
5. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
(a) Just turned 19.
(b) Just turned 25.
(c) Not yet 21.
(d) Almost 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Percival travel from England?
2. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
3. Which character closes Section 2?
4. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
5. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)