|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Percival travel from England?
(a) To Africa.
(b) To America.
(c) To India.
(d) To Australia.
2. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Talking to Percival.
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Meeting Susan.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(c) Dr. Crane.
4. Who is the first character to speak?
5. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
2. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
3. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
4. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
5. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)