|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
(a) She is nauseous and delirious.
(b) She is excited and confident.
(c) She is scared and nervous.
(d) She is bored and disinterested.
2. To which poet does Bernard compare himself to the point of attempting imitation in Section 3?
(a) Robert Burns.
(b) Lord Byron.
(c) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(d) John Keats.
3. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
4. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
(a) A spider's web.
(b) A globe.
(c) Fruity smells.
(d) An elephant.
5. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
2. Who hears "something stamping"?
3. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
4. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
5. What does the italicized prose at the beginning of the first section describe?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)