|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak?
2. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
(a) Her Aunt.
(c) Miss Hudson.
3. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
4. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
(a) It is the boys' first day of their second year at school.
(b) It is the last day of the boys' first term at school.
(c) It is the last day of summer.
(d) It is the boys' last day at school.
5. Who hears "something stamping"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
2. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
3. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
4. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
5. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)