|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character closes Section 2?
2. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Queen Alexandra.
(d) King James I.
3. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
4. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(d) Dr. Crane.
5. Which of the female characters seems most content with her place in life when the reader encounters her in Section 3?
(b) Miss Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
2. To which poet does Bernard compare himself to the point of attempting imitation in Section 3?
3. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
4. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
5. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)