|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
(a) King James I.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Queen Alexandra.
2. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
3. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
4. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Talking to Percival.
(c) Meeting Susan.
(d) Eating dinner.
5. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
2. What is Susan doing when she begins her major monologue in Section 3?
3. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
4. Who is the first character to speak?
5. To what does the narrator compare the sound of the waves at the end of Section 3's beginning?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)