|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which poet does Bernard compare himself to the point of attempting imitation in Section 3?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) John Keats.
(c) Robert Burns.
(d) Lord Byron.
2. Who hears "something stamping"?
3. What is all that Neville possesses?
(a) A bible.
(b) A book of phrases.
(c) A large trunk.
(d) One bag.
4. Who is picking flowers alone in the novel's first section?
5. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
(d) Miss Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cook at school?
2. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
3. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
4. Who begins Section 3?
5. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)