|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
(d) Miss Lambert.
2. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
3. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
4. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
(a) She is bored and disinterested.
(b) She is excited and confident.
(c) She is nauseous and delirious.
(d) She is scared and nervous.
5. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
(a) Miss Hudson.
(d) Her Aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
2. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
3. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
4. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
5. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)