|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hears "something stamping"?
2. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
3. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
(a) Fruity smells.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A spider's web.
(d) A globe.
4. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
(d) Dr. Crane.
5. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
(a) "Like the chiming of bells."
(b) "A blank melody outside."
(c) "Barely audible."
(d) "A disruptive cacophony."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
2. What physical feature does Rhoda struggle to identify on others?
3. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
4. Which character closes Section 2?
5. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)