|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak?
2. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
3. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
4. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
5. Who begins Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
2. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
3. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
4. What physical feature does Rhoda struggle to identify on others?
5. What does Neville declare himself to be in Section 3?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)