|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
(b) English Grammar.
2. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
(a) Miss Hudson.
(b) Her Aunt.
3. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
(a) She is bored and disinterested.
(b) She is nauseous and delirious.
(c) She is excited and confident.
(d) She is scared and nervous.
4. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
5. In Section 3, what common action does Jinny find "strange"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is one of the characters not permitted to go on the walk in Section 1?
2. How is the singing of the birds described in Section 3's opening?
3. Which of the female characters does Neville express respect for?
4. What is all that Neville possesses?
5. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)