|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
(b) Dr. Crane.
2. To which poet does Bernard compare himself to the point of attempting imitation in Section 3?
(a) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(b) Robert Burns.
(c) John Keats.
(d) Lord Byron.
3. Who hears "something stamping"?
4. What makes Jinny feel "native" in her environment?
(a) The people constantly passing her.
(b) The music.
(c) The gaudiness of her surroundings.
(d) A picture on the wall.
5. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
2. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
3. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
4. Which of the female characters seems most content with her place in life when the reader encounters her in Section 3?
5. What does Neville declare himself to be in Section 3?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)