|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
2. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
(a) Heading to classes.
(b) Going to chapel.
(c) Walking to lunch.
(d) Playing at recess.
3. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
4. What is all that Neville possesses?
(a) One bag.
(b) A book of phrases.
(c) A bible.
(d) A large trunk.
5. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the italicized prose at the beginning of the first section describe?
2. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
3. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
4. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
5. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)