|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all that Neville possesses?
(a) One bag.
(b) A book of phrases.
(c) A large trunk.
(d) A bible.
2. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Queen Alexandra.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) King James I.
3. What is the name of the cook at school?
(a) Miss Curry.
(b) Miss Lambert.
(d) Miss Hudson.
4. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
5. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
2. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
3. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
4. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
5. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)