|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
2. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
3. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(d) Dr. Crane.
4. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
5. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
(a) Going to chapel.
(b) Heading to classes.
(c) Walking to lunch.
(d) Playing at recess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
2. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
3. Who is picking flowers alone in the novel's first section?
4. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
5. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)