|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
2. What is the name of the cook at school?
(a) Miss Curry.
(b) Miss Hudson.
(c) Miss Lambert.
3. Who hears "something stamping"?
4. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Waves on the beach as the sun rises.
(b) The sun setting.
(c) The sun at mid-point in the sky.
(d) A silent forest.
5. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(a) Dr. Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
2. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
3. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
4. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
5. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)