|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
(a) Dr. Ramsay.
(b) Dr. Crane.
(d) Dr. Bloom.
2. What is all that Neville possesses?
(a) A large trunk.
(b) A bible.
(c) A book of phrases.
(d) One bag.
3. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
(a) It is the boys' first day of their second year at school.
(b) It is the last day of the boys' first term at school.
(c) It is the boys' last day at school.
(d) It is the last day of summer.
4. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
5. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
(c) Miss Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
2. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
3. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
4. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
5. Who is the first character to speak?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)