|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
(a) Mrs. Constable.
2. Who hears "something stamping"?
3. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
4. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
5. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
(a) It is the last day of the boys' first term at school.
(b) It is the last day of summer.
(c) It is the boys' last day at school.
(d) It is the boys' first day of their second year at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
2. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
3. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
4. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
5. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)