|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
(b) Dr. Crane.
2. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
(d) Dr. Crane.
3. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(d) Mrs. Constable.
4. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
5. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
(b) English Grammar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
2. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
3. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
4. Who is picking flowers alone in the novel's first section?
5. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)