|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
2. Which character closes Section 2?
3. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
4. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
5. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
(d) English Grammar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
2. What is all that Neville possesses?
3. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
4. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
5. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)