|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(c) Mrs. Constable.
2. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
3. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
(a) That it is the first time apart from their sisters.
(b) That it is the first time far from home.
(c) That it is the first time apart from their parents.
(d) That it is the first time sleeping in a new place.
4. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
5. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
(c) Dr. Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
2. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
3. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
4. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
5. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)