|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
(a) With fear and despair.
(b) By also trying to kiss Louis.
(c) With joy and excitement.
(d) With anger and confusion.
2. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
(b) Mrs. Constable.
3. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
(a) Mrs. Constable.
(c) Miss Hudson.
(d) Mis Curry.
4. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
5. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Queen Alexandra.
(d) King James I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
2. What "ceremony" does Bernard dislike so much?
3. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
4. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
5. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)