|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
2. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
(b) Dr. Crane.
(c) Dr. Bloom.
(d) Dr. Ramsay.
3. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
(a) Miss Lambert.
4. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
(d) Dr. Crane.
5. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
2. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
3. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
4. What is all that Neville possesses?
5. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)