|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
(c) Dr. Crane.
2. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
3. Who hears "something stamping"?
4. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Waves on the beach as the sun rises.
(b) The sun at mid-point in the sky.
(c) The sun setting.
(d) A silent forest.
5. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
(b) Miss Hudson.
(c) Mrs. Constable.
(d) Mis Curry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
2. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
3. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
4. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
5. What is all that Neville possesses?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)