|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
2. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
3. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
4. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
(a) Fruity smells.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A spider's web.
(d) A globe.
5. Who is the first character to speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
2. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
3. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
4. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
5. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)