|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
2. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
(a) It is the last day of summer.
(b) It is the last day of the boys' first term at school.
(c) It is the boys' last day at school.
(d) It is the boys' first day of their second year at school.
3. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
4. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
5. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
(b) Dr. Ramsay.
(c) Dr. Bloom.
(d) Dr. Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
2. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
3. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
4. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
5. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)