|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
2. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
(b) Mrs. Constable.
3. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
(a) It is the last day of the boys' first term at school.
(b) It is the last day of summer.
(c) It is the boys' first day of their second year at school.
(d) It is the boys' last day at school.
4. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
(a) Dr. Crane.
5. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
2. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
3. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
4. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
5. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)