Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refers to "the hieroglyphs written on other people's faces" in Section 6?
2. To where does Percival travel from England?
(a) To India.
(b) To Australia.
(c) To America.
(d) To Africa.
3. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
4. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
5. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the effect of the sun's beams at the beginning of Section 5?
2. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
3. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
4. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
5. Whose Section 6 monologue features a musing on the passing of seasons?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)