Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Percival travel from England?
(a) To Africa.
(b) To Australia.
(c) To India.
(d) To America.
2. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
3. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
(a) Dr. Crane.
4. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(a) Mrs. Constable.
5. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(c) Dr. Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, what common action does Jinny find "strange"?
2. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
3. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
4. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
5. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)