|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 8, what prevents the characters from relaxing around each other?
(a) The absence of Percival.
(b) The lack of food.
(c) The time they have spent apart.
(d) The lack of drinks.
2. In Section 8, who oddly compares herself to a dog?
3. As the reader encounters him in Section 7, toward whom does Neville express some resentment or jealousy?
4. In Section 7, where is Louis's new house?
5. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What separates Neville's monologue from the others in Section 6?
2. Why have the characters gathered in Section 4?
3. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
4. In Section 4, how would you characterize the characters' attitude towards each other?
5. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)