|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Section 7, what does Jinny resign herself to being in regards to the rest of her life?
2. By the end of Section 6, what can we say for sure about Neville's feelings towards Percival?
(a) That he was in love with Percival.
(b) That Percival confused him.
(c) That he hated Percival.
(d) That he felt Percival unduely held a position of high-regard.
3. What does Neville conclude at the end of his Section 6 monologue?
(a) That Percival's death has paralyzed him.
(b) That he will commit suicide.
(c) That Percival had no effect on him.
(d) That, despite his love for Percival, he could find another man to love.
4. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
(b) Dr. Crane.
5. What does Neville declare himself to be in Section 3?
(a) A lover.
(b) A philosopher.
(c) A poet.
(d) An historian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
2. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
3. In Section 8, who contends that the characters have "destroyed something by our presence"?
4. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
5. What time of day does the passage at the beginning of Section 5 describe?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)