|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose Section 6 monologue features a musing on the passing of seasons?
2. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
3. What time of day does the passage at the beginning of Section 5 describe?
(a) Late night.
4. Who refers to "the hieroglyphs written on other people's faces" in Section 6?
5. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jinny characterize her social life as it is in Section 6?
2. What is most notable about Jinny's Section 6 monologue?
3. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
4. In Section 5, who asks, "but what is the thing that lies beneath the semblance of the thing?"
5. Which character closes Section 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)