|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provides an elaborate description of bathing at the end of the day?
2. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
3. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(d) Mrs. Constable.
4. Who does Bernard decide against comforting in Section 5?
5. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
2. Who is the first character to speak?
3. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
4. Which of the female characters does Neville express respect for?
5. What "ceremony" does Bernard dislike so much?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)