|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 8, who says, "I have been torn apart"?
2. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
3. What do we learn from the end of Louis's major monologue in Section 6?
(a) That he is having an affair with Jinny.
(b) That he is having an affair with Rhoda.
(c) That he has moved in with Susan.
(d) That he and Neville have begun an affair.
4. Who says, "Now let us issue from the darkness of solitude" at one point in Section 4?
5. For how long does Bernard stay where he travels in Section 7?
(a) Twenty days.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) Ten days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
2. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
3. Where has the sun moved to at the beginning of Section 6?
4. Who begins Section 3?
5. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)