|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 3, what common action does Jinny find "strange"?
2. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
3. Which speaker follows Susan in Section 7?
4. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
(b) Meeting Susan.
(c) Meeting Bernard and Neville.
(d) Reading and eating.
5. Who is holding Louis's hand in Section 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Now let us issue from the darkness of solitude" at one point in Section 4?
2. How is the singing of the birds described in Section 3's opening?
3. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
4. Who "only understands cries of love, hate, rage and pain"?
5. What is the dominant feature of the monologues during the middle of Section 8?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)