|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
(a) Just turned 19.
(b) Just turned 25.
(c) Not yet 21.
(d) Almost 15.
2. How does Jinny characterize her social life as it is in Section 6?
(a) Constant, but boring.
(b) Altogether absent.
(c) No longer important to her.
(d) Constant and vibrant.
3. In what city is Bernard in the beginning of Section 4?
4. With what is Neville most unhappy as he appears in Section 4?
(a) That Percival has not yet arrived.
(b) That his food is cold.
(c) That Bernard is rude to him.
(d) That Susan does not love him as he loves her.
5. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
(a) Dr. Bloom.
(b) Dr. Ramsay.
(d) Dr. Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is one of the characters not permitted to go on the walk in Section 1?
2. Where do we learn Bernard travels to in Section 7?
3. Who is the first character to speak?
4. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
5. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)