|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what kind of historical figures does Louis compare himself in Section 6?
(a) Roman consuls.
(b) Romantic poets.
(c) Members of parliament.
(d) Classical philosophers.
2. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
3. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
4. For how long does Bernard stay where he travels in Section 7?
(a) Ten days.
(b) One week.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) One month.
5. What are the two dominant images of Section 8's introduction?
(a) The nighttime sky and the calm waters.
(b) The sun sinking as the waves become the dominant image.
(c) Both the waves and the sun are sinking in power.
(d) The waves receding as the sun burns brighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
2. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
3. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
4. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
5. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)