|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) King James I.
(d) Queen Alexandra.
2. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
3. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
(a) Almost 15.
(b) Just turned 25.
(c) Not yet 21.
(d) Just turned 19.
4. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
5. What is all that Neville possesses?
(a) One bag.
(b) A book of phrases.
(c) A bible.
(d) A large trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the children doing as the novel begins?
2. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
3. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
4. What makes Jinny feel "native" in her environment?
5. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)