|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
2. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
(a) With joy and excitement.
(b) By also trying to kiss Louis.
(c) With anger and confusion.
(d) With fear and despair.
3. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
4. What makes Jinny feel "native" in her environment?
(a) The gaudiness of her surroundings.
(b) A picture on the wall.
(c) The people constantly passing her.
(d) The music.
5. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(d) Mrs. Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
2. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
3. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
4. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
5. Who refers to all the happenings as "scuffling and hubbub"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)