|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
2. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
3. Which of the female characters seems most content with her place in life when the reader encounters her in Section 3?
(d) Miss Lambert.
4. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
(c) Miss Hudson.
(d) Her Aunt.
5. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
2. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
3. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
4. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
5. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)