|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first speaker musing on at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) The nature of identity.
(b) Classical poets.
(c) Whether there is an afterlife.
(d) The form of waves.
2. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
3. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
(a) Just turned 25.
(b) Almost 15.
(c) Not yet 21.
(d) Just turned 19.
4. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
(a) Dr. Crane.
5. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
(a) With fear and despair.
(b) By also trying to kiss Louis.
(c) With joy and excitement.
(d) With anger and confusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is all that Neville possesses?
2. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
3. What makes Jinny feel "native" in her environment?
4. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
5. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)