|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(d) Dr. Crane.
2. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
(b) Miss Hudson.
(c) Mrs. Constable.
(d) Mis Curry.
3. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
4. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
5. What is all that Neville possesses?
(a) One bag.
(b) A bible.
(c) A large trunk.
(d) A book of phrases.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
2. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
3. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
4. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
5. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)