|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cook at school?
(a) Miss Lambert.
(b) Miss Hudson.
(d) Miss Curry.
2. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(a) Dr. Crane.
3. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
4. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) King James I.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Queen Alexandra.
5. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
2. Who hears "something stamping"?
3. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
4. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
5. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)