|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which subject do the children appear to have a strong grasp of?
(b) English Grammar.
2. What physical feature does Rhoda struggle to identify on others?
(a) The posture.
(b) The hands.
(c) The eyes.
(d) The face.
3. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
(a) A silent forest.
(b) Waves on the beach as the sun rises.
(c) The sun setting.
(d) The sun at mid-point in the sky.
4. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
5. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
(d) Mrs. Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan doing when she begins her major monologue in Section 3?
2. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
3. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
4. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
5. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)