|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
(a) Going to chapel.
(b) Heading to classes.
(c) Playing at recess.
(d) Walking to lunch.
2. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
3. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
4. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
5. In Section 3, what common action does Jinny find "strange"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is one of the characters not permitted to go on the walk in Section 1?
2. What is the first speaker musing on at the beginning of Section 3?
3. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
4. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
5. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)