|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
2. Who begins Section 3?
3. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
(a) Miss Hudson.
(b) Her Aunt.
4. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
(a) Not yet 21.
(b) Almost 15.
(c) Just turned 25.
(d) Just turned 19.
5. What is all that Neville possesses?
(a) One bag.
(b) A book of phrases.
(c) A large trunk.
(d) A bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about what day it is at the end of Section 2?
2. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
3. Who professes that Bernard looks composed?
4. What "ceremony" does Bernard dislike so much?
5. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)