|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
(a) By also trying to kiss Louis.
(b) With joy and excitement.
(c) With fear and despair.
(d) With anger and confusion.
2. What is the name of the cook at school?
(a) Miss Lambert.
(b) Miss Curry.
(c) Miss Hudson.
3. Who is picking flowers alone in the novel's first section?
4. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
5. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
2. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
3. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
4. Which of the female characters does Neville express respect for?
5. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)