|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
2. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
(a) A spider's web.
(b) Fruity smells.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A globe.
3. Who is not permitted to go on the walk?
4. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
(a) Dr. Ramsay.
(b) Dr. Bloom.
(c) Dr. Crane.
5. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
2. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
3. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
4. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
5. What does Bernard acknowledge about his and the other boys' first night at school?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)