|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
(a) As a woman.
(b) As a fighter.
(c) As a lover.
(d) As a girl.
2. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
(a) Almost 15.
(b) Just turned 19.
(c) Not yet 21.
(d) Just turned 25.
3. Who witnessed the kiss in the garden through a chink in the hedge in Section 1?
4. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
5. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(d) Mrs. Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
2. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
3. What image is Susan reminded of at the end of her monologue in Section 3?
4. What is Bernard doing at the beginning of Section 3?
5. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)