|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
(a) An occasion for tears.
(b) As ambiguous in significance.
(c) An occasion for laughter.
(d) One final ceremony.
2. What physical feature does Rhoda struggle to identify on others?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The hands.
(c) The posture.
(d) The face.
3. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
4. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
(a) Miss Hudson.
(b) Mrs. Constable.
(c) Mis Curry.
5. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
(b) Dr. Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
2. Who repeats variations of the phrase, "I will gather my flowers and present them--Oh! to whom?"
3. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
4. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
5. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)