|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
(a) With joy and excitement.
(b) With fear and despair.
(c) With anger and confusion.
(d) By also trying to kiss Louis.
2. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
3. Who arrives to pick up Rhoda at the end of Section 1?
(b) Miss Hudson.
(c) Her Aunt.
4. Who remarks, "The world is entire, and I am outside of it . . ."?
5. Who hears "something stamping"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
2. What is the dominant image in the beginning of Section 2?
3. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
4. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
5. What does Neville declare himself to be in Section 3?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)