Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the characters doing as their monologues progress in Section 8?
(a) Going to Percival's grave.
(b) They are still in the restaurant, eating.
(c) Walking together through the streets.
(d) Riding to Elvedon together.
2. Who has the first monologue of this Section 6?
3. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
(a) She is nauseous and delirious.
(b) She is bored and disinterested.
(c) She is excited and confident.
(d) She is scared and nervous.
4. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
5. How would you characterize Neville's attitude as he waits for the others to arrive in Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to "the hieroglyphs written on other people's faces" in Section 6?
2. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
3. Why is one of the characters not permitted to go on the walk in Section 1?
4. With what is Neville most unhappy as he appears in Section 4?
5. What is the best way to characterize the tone of Bernard's first Section 8 monologue?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)