|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak?
2. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
3. What word best describes Rhoda's tone in Section 1?
4. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
5. Who says, "Now let us issue from the darkness of solitude" at one point in Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears "something stamping"?
2. In Section 5, who asks, "but what is the thing that lies beneath the semblance of the thing?"
3. Who is fond of the "orderly progress" exhibited by the schoolboys?
4. What is all that Neville possesses?
5. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)