|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters appears most able to move on from the significant news in Section 5?
2. Who asserts, "The words of authority are corrupted by those who speak them"?
3. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
(c) Late afternoon.
4. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
5. What is the effect of the sun's beams at the beginning of Section 5?
(a) They clearly define the objects they touch.
(b) They burn and destroy what they touch.
(c) They produce a glare off of everything they touch.
(d) They turn everything they touch white.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character closes Section 2?
2. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
3. Which character opens Section 2's monologues?
4. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
5. What are the boys doing when the monologues in Section 2 return to their perspective?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)