|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all that Neville possesses?
(a) A bible.
(b) One bag.
(c) A large trunk.
(d) A book of phrases.
2. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
3. Who "only understands cries of love, hate, rage and pain"?
4. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
(a) "A disruptive cacophony."
(b) "A blank melody outside."
(c) "Like the chiming of bells."
(d) "Barely audible."
5. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
(c) Miss Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shifts in his seat in Section 2 so that he might catch a glimpse of Percival?
2. Who says, "Now let us issue from the darkness of solitude" at one point in Section 4?
3. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
4. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
5. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)