|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who "only understands cries of love, hate, rage and pain"?
2. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
(b) Miss Lambert.
3. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
4. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
(a) Susan and Rhoda.
(b) Louis and Rhoda.
(c) Neville and Jinny.
(d) Jinny and Susan.
5. Who is enamored with the light caused by Miss Lambert's ring?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
2. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
3. What makes Jinny feel "native" in her environment?
4. Which character closes Section 2?
5. Who decides to "put off my hopeless desire to be Susan, to be Jinny"?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)