|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters wish to do with the moment they share in the restaurant in Section 4?
(a) Tarnish it.
(b) Cherish it.
(c) Forget it.
(d) Meditate on it.
2. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
3. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
4. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
5. In Section 5, Neville struggles to accomplish what simple act?
(b) Getting out of bed.
(c) Getting dressed.
(d) Climbing stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the characters gathered in Section 4?
2. What is Susan doing when she begins her major monologue in Section 3?
3. Which character closes Section 2?
4. Which of the characters recognizes themselves as the group's strongest member in Section 5?
5. Who is this Section 4's opening speaker?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)