|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters wish to do with the moment they share in the restaurant in Section 4?
(a) Cherish it.
(b) Forget it.
(c) Tarnish it.
(d) Meditate on it.
2. Who asserts, "One moment does not lead to another" in Section 4?
3. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
4. Who does Bernard decide against comforting in Section 5?
5. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
2. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
3. What is Susan doing when she begins her major monologue in Section 3?
4. What effect does Percival's presence have on the characters when he arrives in Section 4?
5. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)