|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(c) Mrs. Constable.
2. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
3. To where does Percival travel from England?
(a) To Africa.
(b) To Australia.
(c) To America.
(d) To India.
4. Who says, "Now let us issue from the darkness of solitude" at one point in Section 4?
5. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 5, how does Bernard describe Percival's presence in the lives of the other characters?
2. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
3. What does Bernard describe during his first line of monologue?
4. What is the first thing the reader learns in Section 5?
5. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)