|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 3, what common action does Jinny find "strange"?
2. What is all that Neville possesses?
(a) A book of phrases.
(b) A bible.
(c) One bag.
(d) A large trunk.
3. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
(a) As a fighter.
(b) As a girl.
(c) As a lover.
(d) As a woman.
4. To where does Percival travel from England?
(a) To America.
(b) To India.
(c) To Australia.
(d) To Africa.
5. Which character closes Section 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
2. Which of the characters recognizes themselves as the group's strongest member in Section 5?
3. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
4. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
5. Where does Bernard travel towards the end of his major monologue in Section 5?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)