|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters wish to do with the moment they share in the restaurant in Section 4?
(a) Meditate on it.
(b) Forget it.
(c) Cherish it.
(d) Tarnish it.
2. Which of the children struggles with mathematics?
3. Which of the female characters does Neville express respect for?
4. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
(a) As ambiguous in significance.
(b) One final ceremony.
(c) An occasion for laughter.
(d) An occasion for tears.
5. Who tells Rhoda in Section 1 that someone has arrived to pick her up?
(d) Mrs. Constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first speaker musing on at the beginning of Section 3?
2. Who asserts, "One moment does not lead to another" in Section 4?
3. When he is alone, who "is nothing" in Section 4?
4. What "ceremony" does Bernard dislike so much?
5. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)