|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Neville declare himself to be in Section 3?
(a) A poet.
(b) A philosopher.
(c) A lover.
(d) An historian.
2. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
3. Who is primarily focused on appearances early in Section 2?
4. When he is alone, who "is nothing" in Section 4?
5. Who says, "I am one person--myself"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins Section 3?
2. Who is picking flowers alone in the novel's first section?
3. Who takes the children for a "brisk walk"?
4. In Section 3, what common action does Jinny find "strange"?
5. In Section 5, Neville struggles to accomplish what simple act?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)