|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernard characterize his last day at school?
(a) An occasion for tears.
(b) As ambiguous in significance.
(c) One final ceremony.
(d) An occasion for laughter.
2. When he is alone, who "is nothing" in Section 4?
3. How did the character who witnesses the kiss in Section 1 react to it?
(a) By also trying to kiss Louis.
(b) With joy and excitement.
(c) With fear and despair.
(d) With anger and confusion.
4. With what event in Bernard's life does the major news in Section 5 coincide?
(a) Jinny's engagement.
(b) His wedding.
(c) The birth of his first child.
(d) The death of his father.
5. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
2. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
3. Who hears "something stamping"?
4. Who instigated the kiss in the garden?
5. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)