|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the girls is first to speak in Section 2?
(b) Miss Lambert.
2. Who utters Section 4's final words, "Now Percival is gone"?
3. Who kissed Louis in the garden?
4. Which of the characters muses on a book that he wishes to keep when he is older?
5. Who does Bernard refer to as a "drunken sailor?"
(d) Dr. Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 5, Neville struggles to accomplish what simple act?
2. In Section 2, Miss Lambert sits under a picture of whom?
3. Who did Bernard seek to comfort during Section 1?
4. Who does Bernard refer to as "the authentics" in Section 4?
5. How does Wolfe describe the birds' song at the beginning of the first section?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)