Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bernard travel towards the end of his major monologue in Section 5?
(a) Susan's home.
(b) Neville's flat.
(c) Louis' office.
(d) Jinny's house.
2. After reading the opening to Section 4, about what time of day is it?
(b) Late afternoon.
3. Who professes, without reservation, "Life will divide us"?
4. What is the name of the boys' headmaster?
(a) Dr. Crane.
(b) Dr. Ramsay.
(d) Dr. Bloom.
5. Who begins Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 4, how would you characterize the characters' attitude towards each other?
2. Who refers to "sudden kisses" as a "crudity"?
3. What is the name of the cook at school?
4. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
5. In Section 5, Neville struggles to accomplish what simple act?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)