|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about her life is Jinny bemoaning when she begins her monologue in Section 7?
(a) That she cannot find a husband.
(b) That she has grown fat.
(c) That she cannot bear children.
(d) That she has aged.
2. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
3. Which speaker follows Susan in Section 7?
4. As the reader encounters him in Section 7, toward whom does Neville express some resentment or jealousy?
5. What physical feature does Rhoda struggle to identify on others?
(a) The posture.
(b) The face.
(c) The eyes.
(d) The hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, what common action does Jinny find "strange"?
2. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
3. Who is the first speaker in Section 7?
4. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
5. What does Rhoda offer to Percival in Section 5?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)