|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
(a) As a woman.
(b) As a girl.
(c) As a lover.
(d) As a fighter.
2. With what event in Bernard's life does the major news in Section 5 coincide?
(a) The death of his father.
(b) Jinny's engagement.
(c) His wedding.
(d) The birth of his first child.
3. Where does Bernard travel towards the end of his major monologue in Section 5?
(a) Neville's flat.
(b) Susan's home.
(c) Louis' office.
(d) Jinny's house.
4. Who is the next speaker in Section 7?
5. According to Section 7, what does Jinny resign herself to being in regards to the rest of her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical feature does Rhoda struggle to identify on others?
2. In Section 7, how does the poem which Louis muses on begin?
3. What is the effect of the sun's beams at the beginning of Section 5?
4. What significant fact do we learn about Louis's love-life in the course of his major Section 7 monologue?
5. What is the first speaker musing on at the beginning of Section 3?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)