|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the next speaker in Section 7?
2. For how long does Bernard stay where he travels in Section 7?
(a) One month.
(b) Twenty days.
(c) One week.
(d) Ten days.
3. Which of the characters recognizes themselves as the group's strongest member in Section 5?
4. What significant fact do we learn about Louis's love-life in the course of his major Section 7 monologue?
(a) Rhoda has left him.
(b) He has struck up an affair with Jinny.
(c) He is a homosexual.
(d) He and Rhoda are married.
5. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
(a) She is scared and nervous.
(b) She is bored and disinterested.
(c) She is excited and confident.
(d) She is nauseous and delirious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhoda offer to Percival in Section 5?
2. Where do we find the sun at the beginning of Section 7?
3. In Section 5, who does Rhoda refer to as "a snob"?
4. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
5. In the beginning of Section 5, what state does Woolf describe the sun as being in?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)