|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should the reader infer that Rhoda is thinking about at the end of her Section 7 monologue?
(a) Falling in love.
(b) Bearing children.
2. What is Louis's profession when the reader encounters him in Section 3?
3. Who begins Section 3?
4. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
(a) As a fighter.
(b) As a woman.
(c) As a lover.
(d) As a girl.
5. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
(d) Miss Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the female characters seems most content with her place in life when the reader encounters her in Section 3?
2. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
3. Where do we find the sun at the beginning of Section 7?
4. How old is Rhoda in Section 3?
5. In Section 7, where is Louis's new house?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)