|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rhoda react to the party in Section 3?
(a) She is nauseous and delirious.
(b) She is bored and disinterested.
(c) She is scared and nervous.
(d) She is excited and confident.
2. To which poet does Bernard compare himself to the point of attempting imitation in Section 3?
(a) Lord Byron.
(b) Robert Burns.
(c) John Keats.
(d) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
3. What is Louis doing upon the commencement of his major monologue in Section 3?
(a) Meeting Bernard and Neville.
(b) Reading and eating.
(d) Meeting Susan.
4. What word does Louis use to characterize himself in Section 3?
5. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which speaker follows Susan in Section 7?
2. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
3. For how long does Bernard stay where he travels in Section 7?
4. As the reader encounters him in Section 7, toward whom does Neville express some resentment or jealousy?
5. When Neville hears the significant news in Section 5, to what does he compare it?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)