|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the next speaker in Section 7?
2. How does Rhoda characterize herself at the end of Section 3?
(a) As a woman.
(b) As a fighter.
(c) As a lover.
(d) As a girl.
3. What is the first speaker musing on at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) The nature of identity.
(b) The form of waves.
(c) Classical poets.
(d) Whether there is an afterlife.
4. What two emotions seem to dominate Rhoda's Section 7 monologue?
(a) Contentment and joy.
(b) Aggressiveness and anger.
(c) Anger and resentment.
(d) Indifference and depression.
5. Who is the first of the female speakers in Section 3?
(a) Miss Lambert.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what event in Bernard's life does the major news in Section 5 coincide?
2. Which speaker follows Susan in Section 7?
3. Whose "mind is far too complex to be roused by any single activity"?
4. Who begins Section 3?
5. What phrase does Susan use to describe her position in life as it is in Section 7?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)