|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhoda offer to Percival in Section 5?
2. Where do we learn Bernard travels to in Section 7?
3. What physical feature does Rhoda struggle to identify on others?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The face.
(c) The hands.
(d) The posture.
4. Which of the speakers expresses an appreciation for natural beauty in Section 3?
5. What kind of insect does Woolf describe in the elaborate simile at the beginning of Section 7?
(a) An ant.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A moth.
(d) A dragonfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase does Susan use to describe her position in life as it is in Section 7?
2. For how long does Bernard stay where he travels in Section 7?
3. In Section 5, who asks, "but what is the thing that lies beneath the semblance of the thing?"
4. Who do Bernard and Rhoda assert Percival was in love with?
5. What significant fact do we learn about Louis's love-life in the course of his major Section 7 monologue?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)