|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ralph want to use for his next subject?
2. Whom does Bogus speak to in Chapter 14?
(a) A floor sister.
(b) A wall brother.
(c) A door father.
(d) A window mother.
3. Who went with Bogus to the country?
4. Colm was named after _________.
(a) Bogus's uncle.
(b) Biggie's uncle.
(c) Bogus's grandfather.
(d) Biggie's grandfather.
5. What fact about life does Bogus try to keep from Colm?
(a) The world is a scary place.
(b) Death exists.
(c) Colm was adopted.
(d) He doesn't love Biggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picked Bogus up after his company left him stranded in the country?
2. To which creature in the aquarium does Bogus relate?
3. How do Tulpen and Bogus start their day, everyday?
4. Where would Bogus like to raise Colm?
5. What trait does Bogus envy in Dr. Vigneron?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Bogus decide he couldn't be with the girl in the country?
2. How did Bogus's letter to Biggie differ from his daily interactions with her?
3. How did Bogus's tone change from letter to letter?
4. Why does Bogus stop translating Akthelt and Gunnel?
5. Describe the difference between Bogus's worry for the mouse versus his worry for the turtles and fish.
6. How did Bogus describe the difference between him and skiers?
7. How did Biggie and Bogus's first night together differ from their daily life after marriage?
8. Describe Bogus's fascination with Mr. Fitch.
9. How did Bogus violate the girl in the country?
10. How did the dictionary symbolize Bogus's work ethic in life?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)