|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in the imagination of Bogus, is the author of Akthelt and Gunnel?
(a) A fool.
(b) A queen.
(c) A peasant housewife.
(d) A doctor.
2. What was spilled on the man in the men's room?
(a) Hot sauce.
3. After Bogus made his escape, who caught him?
(a) The campus cop.
(b) The ROTC.
(d) Fred Paff.
4. While the rest of the studio crew is reviewing footage, where does Ralph send the errand boy?
(a) For copies.
(b) For more film rolls.
(c) For doughnuts.
(d) For a newspaper.
5. What is Bogus's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bogus say Ralph would look like in a tropical climate?
2. Where did Bogus say he met Biggie?
3. What prior relationship did Bogus have with his first sexual partner?
4. How does Bogus feel about his truck?
5. How did Bogus tell his father he pays the bills?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Biggie and Bogus's first night together differ from their daily life after marriage?
2. What caused Biggie and Bogus to fight in Chapter 14?
3. How do Biggie and Tulpen differ in their reactions to Akthelt and Gunnel?
4. How does Kent differ in the business from Ralph, Tulpen, and Bogus?
5. Explain what Bogus thinks disappeared with Merrill and how the two are related.
6. Why was Lydia's sympathy painful for Bogus?
7. How does Bogus's life with Tulpen begin to mirror his life with Biggie?
8. Why did Bogus describe Merrill as "the great illusion of my life"?
9. Explain the reasoning behind Mr. Fitch's contempt for "war-built" items.
10. What offer does Tulpen make to Bogus? What reasoning does Tulpen give for her offer?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)