|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Biggie gaining weight when Bogus visits?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She has a tumor.
(c) She eats pastries.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. In Chapter 31, what causes Tulpen to be so angry with Ralph?
(a) He takes her towel.
(b) He speaks ill of Bogus.
(c) He allows filming while she's in the tub.
(d) He answers the phone.
3. What can Bogus not understand about Tulpen?
(a) How Tulpen can continue to be so quiet.
(b) How Tulpen sleeps surrounded by aquariums.
(c) Why Tulpen would continue to stay with him.
(d) How Tulpen could sleep with Ralph.
4. Why does the customs officer not find the drugs?
(a) The customs officer goes on break.
(b) The customs officer doesn't search the bag thoroughly.
(c) The drugs blend in with the bag's content.
(d) The drugs have been taken.
5. What does Bogus learn about Merrill before the agents release him?
(a) Merrill is lost at sea.
(b) Merrill is dead.
(c) Merrill is in Vienna.
(d) Merrill is in hiding.
6. Who kills Old Thak?
7. With whom does Bogus live in Chapter 36?
(a) Dr. Vigneron.
(b) Mr. Fitch.
(d) Dr. Holster.
8. What does Frau Tashy ask Bogus not to do at night?
(a) Flush the bidet.
(b) Talk on the phone.
(c) Type on the computer.
(d) Wander the halls.
9. When Bogus undresses at the studio, what article of clothing does he keep?
(a) His socks.
(b) His hat.
(c) His tie.
(d) His underwear.
10. Bogus spends his time in his hallucinations with __________.
11. Why is Bogus thrown out of the Iowa bar?
(a) He has consumed too much liquor.
(b) He is in a bar fight.
(c) He urinates on the wall.
(d) He refuses to pay his tab.
12. What does Ralph send Bogus after surgery?
(a) A box of condoms.
(b) A copy of the surgery report.
(c) A singing card.
(d) A diploma.
13. What relationship has transpired between Biggie and Couth after Bogus has left?
(a) He supports her financially.
(b) He takes care of her property.
(c) He lives with her.
(d) He babysits for Colm.
14. In Bogus's flashback, where was Couth?
(a) On a walk.
(b) In the car.
(c) In Maine.
(d) Lost at sea.
15. When did Merrill disappear?
(a) Six months ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) A decade ago.
(d) Three weeks ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dante carry in his underwear?
2. What is the name of the limo driver?
3. What "graduation gift" does Bogus's dad offer?
4. What causes Tulpen to cry after her argument with Bogus?
5. What do all of Bogus's hallucinations have in common?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)