|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his letter to Couth, what did Bogus joke about being able to afford if Iowa won?
(b) A real life.
(c) The urinary tract surgery.
(d) A divorce.
2. What medical issue keeps Merrill from reaching the sunken item?
(c) A stroke.
(d) High blood pressure.
3. What fee did Bogus dispute on his tuition bill?
(a) A stadium ticket fee.
(b) An overdue library fee.
(c) A late payment fee.
(d) A recreation fee.
4. What bodily function causes Bogus trouble?
5. Whom does Bogus speak to in Chapter 14?
(a) A window mother.
(b) A floor sister.
(c) A door father.
(d) A wall brother.
6. What was spilled on the man in the men's room?
(a) Hot sauce.
7. To whom did Bogus lose his virginity?
8. What is Bogus's real first name?
9. Why was Biggie turned away at the grocery?
(a) Her name was on a list.
(b) She had too many items.
(c) Her check did not clear.
(d) She was out of cash.
10. What did Biggie do for a career at the time that she met Bogus?
(a) She was a hockey player.
(b) She was an Olympic skier.
(c) She was a professional ballerina.
(d) She was a basketball player.
11. Who did Biggie's friends say would be looking for her in the morning if she didn't leave Bogus's room with them?
12. What fact about life does Bogus try to keep from Colm?
(a) Colm was adopted.
(b) Death exists.
(c) He doesn't love Biggie.
(d) The world is a scary place.
13. What hobby of Couth's fascinated Bogus?
(a) Model building.
14. In his flashback, why did Bogus leave the house?
(a) Biggie accused him of having an affair.
(b) He left to meet Couth.
(c) The landlord forced him to leave.
(d) Colm was teething.
15. How does Bogus feel about his truck?
(a) He doesn't care for it, but he is glad to have something.
(b) He thinks no one has a worse truck than his.
(c) It's the one thing he takes pride in.
(d) He's glad it's reliable for Biggie and Colm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who won the giant slalom?
2. How did Bogus record the tale of his life in the middle of the night?
3. Why did Bogus write to Couth?
4. Who was with Bogus the night he lost his virginity?
5. What is the name of Ralph's one successful movie?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)