|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bogus describe himself in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A keeper of petty injustices.
(b) A lump of clay to be molded.
(c) A man of many failures.
(d) A stranger in the mirror.
2. Why did Biggie say Bogus still wouldn't succeed with a life like Couth's?
(a) He wouldn't stick with it.
(b) He wouldn't be happy.
(c) He wouldn't try hard enough.
(d) He wouldn't feel satisfied.
3. At what age did Bogus lose his virginity?
4. What is causing Bogus's bodily function issues?
(a) An addiction.
(b) A birth defect.
(c) A disease.
(d) An accident.
5. To what character does Bogus compare Ralph?
(d) Old Thak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the man from the men's room work?
2. What bodily function causes Bogus trouble?
3. What hobby of Couth's fascinated Bogus?
4. Where was Biggie's check refused?
5. What did Bogus claim he brought to the mountains?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)