|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bogus's opinion of Tulpen?
(a) She is sometimes intrusive but understands him well.
(b) She is quiet, and he will probably never know her very well.
(c) She is his soul mate, and he is glad he finally found her.
(d) She is sneaky, and he cannot begin to trust her.
2. Why did Bogus write to Couth?
(a) To seek marriage counsel.
(b) To discuss his medical issues.
(c) To invite him for a visit.
(d) To ask for money.
3. Who gave Bogus his nickname?
4. What was Bogus's job at the stadium?
(a) Selling souvenirs.
(b) Working as a janitor.
(c) Dressing as the mascot.
(d) Selling peanuts.
5. On what topic were Bogus's thesis chairman and father in agreement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bogus think will happen to Colm?
2. In the bedroom that Bogus and Biggie share, why did the bedroom light continually go out?
3. What was Bogus's complaint about Sinclair?
4. In his flashback, why did Bogus leave the house?
5. While Bogus was daydreaming about Merrill finding the tank, what errand did Biggie send him on?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)