|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Bogus like about Biggie's work outfit?
(a) Her nursing shoes.
(b) Her hairdo.
(c) Her flashy jewelry.
(d) Her hospital smock.
2. What does etymological mean?
3. While reflecting on his life with Biggie, where did Bogus indicate Biggie wanted to live?
4. What is Bogus's opinion of Tulpen?
(a) She is quiet, and he will probably never know her very well.
(b) She is sneaky, and he cannot begin to trust her.
(c) She is sometimes intrusive but understands him well.
(d) She is his soul mate, and he is glad he finally found her.
5. Which suggestion does the doctor NOT give Bogus for dealing with his problem?
(a) He can have surgery.
(b) He can try the Water-Method.
(c) He can apply an ointment.
(d) He can abstain from intimacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bogus describe himself in the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. While Bogus was daydreaming about Merrill finding the tank, what errand did Biggie send him on?
3. How do Tulpen and Bogus start their day, everyday?
4. According to Bogus, what did Lydia Kindle want whispered in her ear?
5. What lie did Bogus tell the Northwestern Bell Telephone Company?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)