|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bogus "escape" his Iowa life?
(a) By enjoying the sight of Tupen's breasts.
(b) By daydreaming about his wife and child.
(c) By listening to tapes of Merrill in Vienna.
(d) By focusing on the effects of the Water-Method.
2. What didn't Bogus like about Biggie's work outfit?
(a) Her nursing shoes.
(b) Her hospital smock.
(c) Her flashy jewelry.
(d) Her hairdo.
3. Why did Bogus write to Couth?
(a) To seek marriage counsel.
(b) To discuss his medical issues.
(c) To invite him for a visit.
(d) To ask for money.
4. What is Bogus's opinion of Tulpen?
(a) She is his soul mate, and he is glad he finally found her.
(b) She is quiet, and he will probably never know her very well.
(c) She is sneaky, and he cannot begin to trust her.
(d) She is sometimes intrusive but understands him well.
5. On what topic were Bogus's thesis chairman and father in agreement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hobby of Couth's fascinated Bogus?
2. Which suggestion does the doctor NOT give Bogus for dealing with his problem?
3. Biggie doesn't cry. What does she do instead?
4. What lie did Bogus tell the Northwestern Bell Telephone Company?
5. Who, in the imagination of Bogus, is the author of Akthelt and Gunnel?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)