|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie did Bogus tell the Northwestern Bell Telephone Company?
(a) He had already paid the bill for the month.
(b) He was currently out of checks.
(c) He didn't own a phone.
(d) He didn't make calls for which he was charged.
2. Why did Bogus refuse to pay his Sears bill?
(a) There was no balance statement.
(b) The product he bought was inferior.
(c) There was an accounting error.
(d) He was boycotting Sears.
3. What did Merrill claim was at the bottom of the Danube?
(a) A ship.
(b) A tank.
(c) A body.
(d) A treasure.
4. Where was Biggie's check refused?
(a) The pet store.
(b) The clothing store.
(c) The hardware store.
(d) The grocery store.
5. What did Bogus NOT imagine was stuffed inside the item he hoped to find at Elsbeth's house?
(b) Postage stamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bogus tell his father he pays the bills?
2. Who gave Bogus his nickname?
3. What is Bogus's real first name?
4. How did Bogus "escape" his Iowa life?
5. What is Bogus's position at the studio?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)