|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which solution does Tulpen think Bogus should choose?
(a) The Water-Method.
(c) The surgery.
(d) The ointment.
2. Which suggestion does the doctor NOT give Bogus for dealing with his problem?
(a) He can have surgery.
(b) He can apply an ointment.
(c) He can try the Water-Method.
(d) He can abstain from intimacy.
3. In his flashback, why did Bogus leave the house?
(a) The landlord forced him to leave.
(b) He left to meet Couth.
(c) Colm was teething.
(d) Biggie accused him of having an affair.
4. What hobby of Couth's fascinated Bogus?
(a) Model building.
5. What does Mektig mean in Old Low Norse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bogus encounter in the night?
2. Why is Bogus having plumbing problems?
3. What bodily function causes Bogus trouble?
4. On what topic were Bogus's thesis chairman and father in agreement?
5. How does Bogus feel about his truck?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)