|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic were Bogus's thesis chairman and father in agreement?
2. How does Bogus describe himself in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A stranger in the mirror.
(b) A keeper of petty injustices.
(c) A man of many failures.
(d) A lump of clay to be molded.
3. How does Bogus feel about his truck?
(a) It's the one thing he takes pride in.
(b) He's glad it's reliable for Biggie and Colm.
(c) He doesn't care for it, but he is glad to have something.
(d) He thinks no one has a worse truck than his.
4. What bodily function causes Bogus trouble?
5. What did Bogus request from Couth at the end of the letter in Chapter 6?
(a) He wanted Couth to flush seventeen toilets.
(b) He wanted Couth to send more money.
(c) He wanted Couth to provide new window screens.
(d) He wanted Couth to visit more often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did Bogus contract from Elsbeth?
2. Who cured Bogus's insomnia?
3. What did Bogus hope to see at Elsbeth's house?
4. In his letter to Couth, what did Bogus joke about being able to afford if Iowa won?
5. Biggie doesn't cry. What does she do instead?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)