|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bodily function causes Bogus trouble?
2. What does Mektig mean in Old Low Norse?
3. In what area did Bogus attempt to earn a PhD?
(a) Comparative Literature.
(b) The Art of Dead Languages.
(c) Ancient Prose.
(d) Old Low Norse.
4. In his flashback, why did Bogus leave the house?
(a) The landlord forced him to leave.
(b) He left to meet Couth.
(c) Colm was teething.
(d) Biggie accused him of having an affair.
5. Which solution does Tulpen think Bogus should choose?
(a) The surgery.
(b) The Water-Method.
(c) The ointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical issue keeps Merrill from reaching the sunken item?
2. Whom does Bogus encounter in the night?
3. What disease did Bogus contract from Elsbeth?
4. According to Bogus, what did Lydia Kindle want whispered in her ear?
5. Who cured Bogus's insomnia?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)