|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bogus get caught in his lie when he returned home from the country?
(a) He had a woman's hair on his shirt.
(b) He smelled of perfume.
(c) He had lipstick on his collar.
(d) He was wearing a condom.
2. Why did Bogus refuse to pay his Sears bill?
(a) He was boycotting Sears.
(b) There was an accounting error.
(c) There was no balance statement.
(d) The product he bought was inferior.
3. In Bogus's dreams, what fact do people not believe about Merrill?
(a) He is real.
(b) He is lost.
(c) He is diabetic.
(d) He is kind-hearted.
4. Why does Ralph say it's hard to get information from Bogus?
(a) He's too angry.
(b) He takes everything personally.
(c) He's very distant.
(d) He lies often.
5. Where would Bogus like to raise Colm?
(a) In his childhood home.
(b) At the zoo.
(c) At the circus.
(d) In a padded room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bogus set off to find with the money from Dr. Trumper?
2. Where did Bogus and Biggie stay for the summer?
3. Who gave Bogus his nickname?
4. Where did Mr. Fitch work?
5. What is Bogus's father's career?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)