|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Biggie say Bogus still wouldn't succeed with a life like Couth's?
(a) He wouldn't try hard enough.
(b) He wouldn't be happy.
(c) He wouldn't stick with it.
(d) He wouldn't feel satisfied.
2. Who, in the imagination of Bogus, is the author of Akthelt and Gunnel?
(a) A queen.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A fool.
(d) A peasant housewife.
3. What is Bogus's opinion of Tulpen?
(a) She is sometimes intrusive but understands him well.
(b) She is his soul mate, and he is glad he finally found her.
(c) She is quiet, and he will probably never know her very well.
(d) She is sneaky, and he cannot begin to trust her.
4. Who was Bogus flirting with in Chapter 10?
5. What was Bogus's job at the stadium?
(a) Dressing as the mascot.
(b) Selling peanuts.
(c) Working as a janitor.
(d) Selling souvenirs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the customs officer not find the drugs?
2. Why is Bogus having plumbing problems?
3. What request does Biggie make before sending Colm to visit Bogus and Tulpen?
4. Who picked Bogus up after his company left him stranded in the country?
5. How did Bogus convince Biggie he's been faithful?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)