|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bogus "escape" his Iowa life?
(a) By listening to tapes of Merrill in Vienna.
(b) By daydreaming about his wife and child.
(c) By focusing on the effects of the Water-Method.
(d) By enjoying the sight of Tupen's breasts.
2. What does Bogus say Ralph would look like in a tropical climate?
(a) A giant basket.
(b) A towering palm tree.
(c) A large lobster.
(d) A tall, tropical drink.
3. In his letter to Couth, what did Bogus joke about being able to afford if Iowa won?
(a) The urinary tract surgery.
(b) A divorce.
(d) A real life.
4. What did Bogus NOT imagine was stuffed inside the item he hoped to find at Elsbeth's house?
(d) Postage stamps.
5. What was Bogus's job at the stadium?
(a) Working as a janitor.
(b) Dressing as the mascot.
(c) Selling peanuts.
(d) Selling souvenirs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bogus record the tale of his life in the middle of the night?
2. Who gave Bogus his nickname?
3. What was Bogus's complaint about Sinclair?
4. What trait does Bogus envy in Dr. Vigneron?
5. What medical issue keeps Merrill from reaching the sunken item?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)