|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bogus refuse to pay his Sears bill?
(a) The product he bought was inferior.
(b) There was an accounting error.
(c) There was no balance statement.
(d) He was boycotting Sears.
2. After Bogus's late night memory session, when he finally saw Mr. Fitch in the morning, how did he react?
(a) He spit his coffee across the room.
(b) He ran and tried to touch Mr. Fitch.
(c) He allowed Colm to bounce off the bed.
(d) He screamed and scared Biggie.
3. Who, in the imagination of Bogus, is the author of Akthelt and Gunnel?
(a) A peasant housewife.
(b) A queen.
(c) A fool.
(d) A doctor.
4. What is Bogus's opinion of Tulpen?
(a) She is sometimes intrusive but understands him well.
(b) She is sneaky, and he cannot begin to trust her.
(c) She is his soul mate, and he is glad he finally found her.
(d) She is quiet, and he will probably never know her very well.
5. Who cured Bogus's insomnia?
(c) Mr. Fitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bogus believe happened to Mr. Fitch?
2. What is the name of the errand boy from the Ralph Parker Fan Club?
3. What medical issue keeps Merrill from reaching the sunken item?
4. What is Bogus's position at the studio?
5. How did Bogus "escape" his Iowa life?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)