|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Bogus the night he lost his virginity?
(b) The local bartender.
(c) His father.
(d) Mr. Fitch.
2. How does Bogus describe himself in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A lump of clay to be molded.
(b) A stranger in the mirror.
(c) A man of many failures.
(d) A keeper of petty injustices.
3. What did Lydia's boyfriend attempt to steal?
(a) A cowbell.
(b) A pendant.
(c) A button.
(d) A gold football pin.
4. How much money was in the letter from Dr. Trumper?
5. What was Bogus's complaint about Sinclair?
(a) Sinclair lacked patience.
(b) Sinclair lacked reputation.
(c) Sinclair lacked organization.
(d) Sinclair lacked compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does etymological mean?
2. Where did Bogus and Biggie stay for the summer?
3. What does Bogus say Ralph would look like in a tropical climate?
4. On what topic were Bogus's thesis chairman and father in agreement?
5. What relationship has transpired between Biggie and Couth after Bogus has left?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)