|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bogus's job at the stadium?
(a) Working as a janitor.
(b) Selling souvenirs.
(c) Dressing as the mascot.
(d) Selling peanuts.
2. In Chapter 8, to whom was Bogus writing letters?
3. What fascinates Colm at Tulpen's house?
(a) The fish and turtles.
(b) The books on her bookshelves.
(c) The creaking of the stairs.
(d) The view from the kitchen.
4. What does etymological mean?
5. Why was Biggie turned away at the grocery?
(a) Her name was on a list.
(b) Her check did not clear.
(c) She had too many items.
(d) She was out of cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovered Bogus had an STD after his first act of intercourse?
2. What killed Couth's father?
3. Where did Bogus and Biggie stay for the summer?
4. To what character does Bogus compare Ralph?
5. What disease did Bogus contract from Elsbeth?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)