|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in the imagination of Bogus, is the author of Akthelt and Gunnel?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A fool.
(c) A queen.
(d) A peasant housewife.
2. What did Biggie do for a career at the time that she met Bogus?
(a) She was a hockey player.
(b) She was a basketball player.
(c) She was an Olympic skier.
(d) She was a professional ballerina.
3. Who picked Bogus up after his company left him stranded in the country?
(a) A search party.
(b) The police.
(c) A biker gang.
(d) Duck hunters.
4. Why did Biggie say Bogus still wouldn't succeed with a life like Couth's?
(a) He wouldn't be happy.
(b) He wouldn't try hard enough.
(c) He wouldn't stick with it.
(d) He wouldn't feel satisfied.
5. What did Bogus request from Couth at the end of the letter in Chapter 6?
(a) He wanted Couth to visit more often.
(b) He wanted Couth to send more money.
(c) He wanted Couth to flush seventeen toilets.
(d) He wanted Couth to provide new window screens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fee did Bogus dispute on his tuition bill?
2. What is the name of the errand boy from the Ralph Parker Fan Club?
3. What does Ralph want from his next film?
4. What news does Biggie deliver to Bogus when he returns Colm?
5. Why was Biggie angry with Bogus's father after she and Bogus first get married?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)