|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Bogus lose his virginity?
2. While reflecting on his life with Biggie, where did Bogus indicate Biggie wanted to live?
3. What does Bogus think will happen to Colm?
(a) He's afraid Colm will grow up to be mean.
(b) He's afraid Colm will run away.
(c) He's afraid Colm will die.
(d) He's afraid everyone will pick on Colm,
4. How does Bogus react to Tulpen's allegations as they are getting ready for bed?
(a) He sings a song about his failures.
(b) He writes a letter about the ways he'll change.
(c) He urinates for a long time in the bathroom.
(d) He throws a fish out of the window.
5. What causes Tulpen to cry after her argument with Bogus?
(a) Bogus invites Ralph over in the middle of their argument.
(b) Bogus calls her "Biggie."
(c) Bogus will not eat her cooking.
(d) Bogus refuses to talk anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sprog exiled?
2. In Bogus's dreams, what fact do people not believe about Merrill?
3. While the rest of the studio crew is reviewing footage, where does Ralph send the errand boy?
4. What do all of Bogus's hallucinations have in common?
5. What killed Couth's father?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)